Trying to name 10 hot short blonde actresses is intriguing. Although there have been many beautiful blonde actresses over the years, to further limit this discussion to only the short ones was challenging. However, I think you will say "Yes" to those we have chosen.
- Marilyn Monroe is the first legend that comes to mind. In 1946 she went into a salon and asked them to do something special before she went on a modeling assignment. Attempting to straighten her "brown and kinky" hair, the solution turned it a reddish-blonde. She wanted her hair to be more blonde, so over months the color was gradually changed to the golden honey blonde that we all know. She felt that it accentuated her luminous eyes.
- Betty (Elizabeth Ruth) Grable is another legend who was known as "The Pin-Up Girl" and "The Girl With the Million Dollar Legs." Between her pin-up poster during World War II and being the star of spectacular musicals, Grable became Hollywood's highest paid star.
- Jennifer Aniston is today's "girl next door." Although her lovely head of hair is naturally dark brown, she has long been a blonde whose hairdos are copied by many. She often wears a straight hairstyle but has also had a "bob," short and curly hair, or long flowing hair with bangs.
- Christina Applegate, although born with light brown hair, has been a blonde since she first appeared in the public eye in the late 1980's. She has appeared in many TV shows and elsewhere.
- Drew Barrymore likes to wear different hair styles. At different times you will see her in a short wavy "bob," an "updo" with a bun, long and sexy hairdo, a cute ponytail, or long and parted with end curls.
- Reese Witherspoon is a tiny 5'2" and is a natural Southern belle. Among her many movies are two popular "Legally Blonde" ones.
- Kate Hudson, the daughter of Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, shares her mother's beautiful golden locks and talent. It is almost like she is surrounded by the sun, and she can act in comedies, thrillers, and dramas.
- Cheryl Ladd has starred in, and guest starred on, many TV series but is best known for her role in "Charlie's Angels." Her blonde beauty lights up the screen.
- Michelle Williams is sporting a new blonde pixie hairdo that is extra short. People either love it or hate the style.
- Emma Watson is another Hollywood starlet who changed her brunette locks. She has very successfully worn a variety of hairstyles including a classy "updo" or just long and flowing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …