10 Hot Wives Of NFL Quarterbacks
These 10 hot wives of NFL quarterbacks makes every regular guy who follows football green with envy. These hot wives show why they are the better half of the NFL quarterbacks, as many do charity work or run their husbands foundations. NFL quarterbacks' hot wives are sometimes just as famous as their significant others whether as super models or working in television. The hot wives of NFL quarterbacks are not simply arm candy for their spouses, but are also smart, talented women in their endeavors. Here are the ten hot wives of NFL quarterbacks:
- Gisele Bundchen. Tom Brady scored more than touchdowns when he married this hot model. Gisele Bundchen has been on the covers of "Vogue," "Elle," and "GQ" as well as Victoria Secret.
- Abby McGrew Manning. Eli Manning may have hit it big at the Super Bowl leading the New York Giants to a title, but he sure scored off the field as well. He married his longtime girlfriend and hot blonde from the University of Mississippi in 2008 from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Deanna Favre. She is the wife of NFL's version of the Iron Man, Brett Favre, and this raven haired beauty is definitely easy on the eyes. Her activities include bringing awareness to breast cancer through the Deanna Favre Hope Foundation.
- Brittany Brees. Another hot blonde wife belongs to New Orleans quarterback and Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year 2010, Drew Brees. They formed the Brees Dream Foundation which does charity work in the New Orleans, San Diego, and Purdue communities.
- Carmella DeCesare. This half Italian and Puerto Rican hottie cheered for her man, former NFL quarterback Jeff Garcia, throughout his career. Carmella has made a name for herself in a brief stint as a WWE Diva and posed for "Playboy" magazine before settling down to help run the Garcia Pass It On Foundation.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck. The wife of former NFL quarterback, Tim Hasselbeck, is as classy as she is hot for the cameras. Elisabeth is one of the co-hosts on "The View" TV program since 2003 as well as a contestant on "Survivor: The Australian Outback" in 2001.
- Heather Kozar. Ex-quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, Tim Couch, may have lost his job in NFL, but not in the nuptials department. Heather was a former "Playboy Playmate of the Month" in January 1998 and one of Barker's Beauty for "The Price Is Right" at one time also.
- Heather Mitts. An accomplished women's soccer player in her own right, she played for the University of Florida and various pro leagues like Women's United Soccer Association. She married NFL quarterback A.J. Feeley in February 2010 after dating for several years.
- Holly Robinson Peete. The hot wife of former NFL quarterback, Rodney Peete, has a winning smile that brightens up the room. Her claims to fame included her stints in "21 Jump Street" as Judy Hoffs to "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper" as Vanessa Russell.
- Rachel Glandorf. The statuesque blonde stunner married NFL quarterback Colt McCoy after meeting each other when she came to interview him as a Texas Longhorn. The two officially married on July 17th, 2010 in Texas and look like the perfect pair for the TV cameras.