Do you want to know 10 hot women in wetsuits? In case you’re having trouble coming up with names, we’ve compiled a list for you. These ten sexy women of film are some of the most well-known stars of today and yesterday. They look as hot in scuba gear as they do walking the red carpet. Here is our list of ten hot women in wetsuits.
- Angelina Jolie. One of the hottest women to don a wetsuit on film is actress and humanitarian Angelina Jolie. The sexy actress gave audiences an exciting experience in the 2003 “Tomb Raider” sequel “The Cradle of Life.” Angie, a wetsuit, and a jet ski—what a winning combination!
- Angie Everhart. In the 1999 television film “D.R.E.A.M. Team,” a group of frogmen and frogwomen emerge from the ocean waters to face armed opponents in a training exercise. The group includes another hot Angie—gorgeous supermodel Angie Everhart.
- Blanchard Ryan. The 2004 film “Open Water” is a true story of a couple who leave for a scuba diving vacation, only to be accidentally left behind in the water when the boat leaves without them. Audiences get to watch a suspenseful movie with an unhappy ending and Hollywood hottie Blanchard Ryan in her tight-fitting neoprene wetsuit.
- Eva Mendes. Fans of actress Eva Mendes can see her in a wetsuit in the 2008 comic book adaptation “The Spirit.” Mendes appears as Sand Saref, the sexy femme fatale who rises from the murky swamp waters to force The Spirit to confront his long forgotten past.
- Raquel Welch. Hollywood sex symbol Raquel Welch may be the hottest woman ever to wear a wetsuit onscreen. In the 1966 science fiction movie “Fantastic Voyage,” Welch is a vision to behold in her tight white zip-front wetsuit.
- Saffron Burrows. In the 1999 thriller “Deep Blue Sea,” English hottie Saffron Burrows dons a wetsuit in her endeavors to genetically engineer sharks for their brain tissue, in order to cure Alzheimer’s disease. She later strips out of her sexy wetsuit, down to her skimpy skivvies, to use the wetsuit as insulation.
- Lori Petty. For guys who like athletic figures, Lori Petty looks great in a wetsuit in the 1991 action film “Point Break.” Petty plays a tough and sexy female surfer, in a supporting role to stars Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves.
- Monique van de Ven. Dutch actress Monique van de Ven wears a sexy wetsuit in the 1988 horror flick, “Amsterdammed.” The Dutch film tells the story of a serial killer who hides in the Amsterdam canals.
- Lee Meriwether. Former Miss America, Lee Meriwether, had a starring role in the 1966 film, “Namu, the Killer Whale.” The movie was filmed in the San Juan Islands and featured a scene of Meriwether in hot, sleek wetsuit trousers.
- Jacqueline Bisset. Remember English actress Jacqueline Bisset in the 1977 adventure film, “The Deep?” Bissett exudes sex appeal in and out of the water, scuba diving in various revealing gear—from sleeveless unzipped wetsuits to clingy wet tee-shirts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.