Luxury suites, excellent views, and first-class dining experiences await guests at these 10 hotels near the White House. Visitors are encouraged to reserve their accommodations in advance, as hotels near the nation's capital tend to fill quickly.
- The Hay-Adams Hotel. Across Lafayette Square from the White House, the Hay-Adams hotel offers 144 guest units with rooms and suites available. Valet parking is provided for guest of the historic hotel that offers top-notch service and amenities. Hay-Adams Hotel: 800 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20006.
- AKA White House District Hotel. Offering both apartments and overnight suites, the AKA White House District is located under a mile from the White House. Amenities provided include a fitness center and spa, complimentary cafe service and indoor parking. AKA White House District: 1710 H St. NW, Washington, DC 20006.
- The Willard InterContinental, Washington DC. Guests at The Willard Washington may enjoy the 24-hour fitness center, room service and laundry services, as well as the hotel's cafe and bar. All rooms feature minibars, safes and high-speed internet access. Located less than a mile from the White House, The Willard Washington DC also offers foreign currency exchange. The Willard Washington DC: 1401 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20006.
- Capital Hilton Hotel. A three-star hotel near the White House, the Capital Hilton offers an 11,000 square-foot health club and day spa for its guests. Only two blocks from the nation's capital, the Capital Hilton is also within walking distance of the National Mall. Hotel guests can expect a continental breakfast, enjoy lunch and dinner at one of the hotel's two restaurants, and top off the evening with a nightcap at the hotel bar. Capital Hilton: 1001 16th St., Washington, DC 20006.
- JW Marriott Hotel. Across the street from the Ronald Reagan International Trade Center, the JW Marriott Hotel is only blocks from the White House. A Triple A four-diamond hotel, the JW Marriott offers babysitting services, valet parking, and 37" HD TVs in every room. JW Marriott Hotel: 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20004.
- Hilton Garden Inn. Excellent views of the DC skyline await overnight guests of the Hilton Garden Inn, another fine hotel near the White House. Luxury accommodations and on-demand movies are a perk of staying at this hotel. Hilton Garden Inn: 815 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20005.
- Hamilton Crowne Plaza. A pet-friendly hotel near the White House, the Hamilton Crowne Plaza was renovated in 2002. Offering 318 rooms with 17 king corner suites, excellent views of the Washington skyline may be seen after dinner or drinks at the hotel's onsite restaurant or unique round bar. Hamilton Crowne Plaza: 1001 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20005.
- Hotel Lombardy. Renovated in 2008, the Hotel Lombardy is only four blocks from the White House. A fitness center, barber/beauty shop and laundry and valet service are only some of the amenities provided by the hotel. Hotel Lombardy: 2019 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20006.
- Renaissance Mayflower Hotel. A four-star, four-diamond hotel near the White House, the Renaissance Mayflower offers a renovated fitness center and state-of-the-art technology for all business needs. Renaissance Mayflower Hotel: 1127 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC 20036.
- Washington Plaza Hotel. Located only half a mile from the White House, the Washington Plaza Hotel offers 340 guest rooms and suites with an exercise gym, full service restaurant and an outdoor pool with dining and bar. Washington Plaza Hotel: 10 Thomas Circle NW, Washington, DC 20005.
Whether planning a trip to Washington, DC, for business or personal pleasure, staying at a hotel near the White House can be a beautiful and luxurious adventure. Remember to reserve rooms as far in advance as possible, and take a little time to enjoy the unique atmosphere and scenery that each hotel has to offer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …