These ten hotels near Yosemite National Park are located near the four entrances to the park. They are all different distances from the park entrance, and are great alternatives to actually paying more to stay in Yosemite National Park.
Highway 41 South Entrance
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite: Tenaya lodge offers suites, cottages and standard rooms. There is a pool and hot tubs. Located only two miles from the southern entrance of Yosemite they also offer handicap accessible rooms. Rooms cans start as little as $119 per night during the off season, but can command a few hundred a night during the busy seasons.
- Narrow Gauge Inn: In the small town of Fish Camp, this Inn offers 26 non-smoking rooms, a restaurant, pool, spa and hot tub for guests. All rates are based on two person occupancy and vary due to the season. Rooms cans be as little as $109 per night. Narrow Gauge Inn is only ten minutes from the south entrance to the Park.
- White Chief Mountain Lodge: Located in the town of Fish Camp, this seasonally open and rustic lodge offers standard rooms with kitchenettes and cottages. Rooms start at $120 per night per one person, plus a small cleaning fee. This lodge is only about ten minutes to the south entrance of the park.
Highway 140 West Entrance
- Yosemite View Lodge: This lodge offers 335 rooms including three outdoor pools and one indoor pool. They offer family units with kitchenettes as well as standard rooms. This lodge is the closest to all of the park entrances. Rooms start around $106 and can command upwards of $300 during the busy season.
- Cedar Lodge: This lodge with 211 rooms is located only eight miles to the entrance. They offer master suites, family rooms with kitchenettes and honeymoon suites. They also have private access to the Merced River. Rooms start around $70 per night during the busy season.
Highway 120, North West Entrance
- Yosemite Westgate Lodge: Located in Groveland, California, this lodge is only twelve miles from the park entrance. They offer family rooms, suites and standard rooms. Rates vary depending on the time of year, but can be as little as $95 per night or over $400 per night during peak tourist season.
- Yosemite Riverside Inn: Open seasonally, this Inn is ten miles from the entrance of Yosemite Park. Located just east of Groveland, they offer standard rooms, family rooms, executive suites and cabins. Rates start at $69 per night and go up to $295 per night.
Highway 120, North East Entrance
- Yosemite Gateway Motel: Located in Lee Vining, California, this Motel offers standard rooms. It has amazing views of Mono Lake and is only fourteen miles from the Eastern Park entrance. Rooms start around $70 per night and can command a couple hundred depending on the season. All rates are based on double occupancy.
- Murphy's Motel: Located in Lee Vining, California near Mono Lake. This AAA rated Motel offers all non-smoking rooms and is only fourteen miles to the East entrance to Yosemite Park. Rooms begin around $53 per night to $113 per night.
- Lakeview Lodge AAA and Garden House Coffee: This Lodge is located in Lee Vining. This lodge offers motel rooms and cottages and is Fourteen miles tot he Eastern Park Entrance. Rooms begin around $59 per night with AAA discount. Children twelve and under are free in same room as parent.
According to the National Park Service, Yosemite National Park entrance fees are $20 per car and is good for unlimited access into the park for seven days. An annual pass costs $40 and the America the Beautiful-National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands annual pass costs $80 per year. During the winter season Highway 120 Eastern entrance closes and the other entrances can close due to bad weather, rock slides or other accidents. As with all travels, check the weather before making any reservations.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.