10 Hottest '90s Supermodels
The 10 hottest '90s supermodels features babes for every taste level from the sunny blondes to the dark brunettes. They captured the minds and lustful hearts of male admirers throughout the decade. From the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues to runways all across the world, these ladies were the essence of hotness. They helped pave the way to embody what was sexy about the '90s. Here are the 10 most recognizable and beautiful faces of the' 90s.
- Cindy Crawford: No one best embodied the 90s fashion scene and beauty better than she did. She's simply was the face of that generation that grew up on grunge, gansta rap and Britney Spears.
- Tyra Banks: She exploded onto the fashion scene at a young age and has never looked back. From Sports Illustrated to Victoria's Secret ad campaigns, she grew into a force in the modeling and later television with "America's Next Top Model" and "The Tyra Banks Show."
- Elle MacPherson: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues were never complete without having this Australian beauty there. She was showcased on their cover a record 5 times.
- Heidi Klum: She modeled for such fashion staples as Vogue and ELLE magazines. Yet, many remembered her in Victoria's Secret ads as an Angel for their popular lingerie.
- Claudia Schiffer: The German model soared to popularity in the '90s for her Guess? jeans ads and relationship to magician David Copperfield. She was one of the biggest name in the fashion world throughout the decade for her blonde hair, blue eyes and tall figure.
- Naomi Campbell: Besides legal issues with throwing telephones at people, she was a major player in the runways of Paris and Milan. There was never a cover that did not feature her face.
- Linda Evangelista: Dark hair and haunting blue eyes describe the Canadian export who would never wake up for less than $10,000. She represents L'Oreal Paris for many years after the 90s.
- Christy Turlington: She was a main staple for Calvin Klein who dominated the fashion clothing line and perfume ads. She was most notable for appearing in two documentaries.
- Niki Taylor: As a teenager, she graced the cover of Vogue before modeling for Covergirl and billboards in New York City. She set a record for appearing on numerous covers in one month with 6.
- Kate Moss: Known more for her love life with Johnny Depp and cocaine, she was strutting down runways and magazine covers despite a pencil thin frame.