African models have been taking leaps and bounds in the modeling industry and a list of the top 10 hottest African models ever is definitely required. It was not an easy task to narrow down these beautiful women but here are the final 10 from all over the continent of Africa.
- Genevieve Nnaji. Genevieve is a hot model, actress, and singer from Nigeria. She is loved for her phenomenal performing arts skills but also her timeless beauty. Definitely hot in our book!
- Alek Wek. Dark and sun-kissed is the only way to describe supermodel Alek Wek. This Sudan beauty is a force to be reckoned with. Her beauty and confidence is what puts her in the hottest African models ever list.
- Thandie Newton. Zimbabwean Oscar nominee Thandie Newton is taking America by storm. She exudes a very calming and beautiful energy. Raising two children and working in Hollywood, Thandie is one of the hottest African models ever.
- Miriam Chemmoss. Chemmoss is a triple threat. Singer, model, and actress this Kenyan-born Nubian queen has the sex appeal to tame any man.
- Angel Melaku. Deemed the “The New It Girl” on the cover of Black Men magazine, Angel is a hot video vixen. If you have appeared in videos for Kanye West and Busta Rhymes, you're definitely considered a hot African girl.
- Honorine Uwera. Having strutted the runway for Vivienne Westwood and Baby Phat, Honorine is a lean and stunning beauty. Originally from Rwanda but immigrated to Canada, Honorine deserves the #6 spot of the hottest African models ever.
- Flavania Matata. A top contender for Miss Universe, Flavania is a strong and beautiful black woman. Very confident in her looks, Flavania is not only a top model but also an electrical engineer. She is totally hottest models ever material.
- Rhian Benson. Harvard-educated, Rhian is a sultry Ghanaian singer. Beauty and brains–what more could we ask for?
- Tiguida. Tiguida is a very hot and gorgeous runway model. She has done several photo shoots for companies such as L’Oreal. She is the definition of fierce.
- Iman. A hottest African models ever list wouldn’t be complete without mentioning the notorious Iman. She put black models on the map and paved the way for many of the beauties mentioned above. She is classy yet very sexy—a task that many can’t pull off.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.