The 10 hottest Asian actresses in Hollywood are beautiful, talented and sexy. They have shaped today’s culture of Asian-Americans. These Asian beauties can be found on the big screen as well as the small screen. They are the hottest Asian actresses and have taken Hollywood by storm.
- Gong Li- Gong Li is one of the hottest Asian actresses in Hollywood. She was born in China in 1965. She has won many awards such as the Cannes Festival Trophy and the New York Film Critics Circle award. She appeared in films such as “Miami Vice” and “Hannibal Rising.”
- Frieda Pinto- Frieda is best known for her role in the 2009 award winning film “Slumdog Millionaire.” That film won an Academy Award for Best Picture. Frieda and the rest of the cast from the movie won the award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture from the Screen Actors Guild. She also starred in “You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger” by Woody Allen.
- Zhang Ziyi- Zhang has appeared in great movies such as “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” and “Memoirs of a Geisha.” She is known for being one of the hottest Asian actresses in Hollywood because she has had the lead role in many Hollywood movies. She was offered her first acting role at the age of 18 in “The Road Home.”
- Michelle Yeoh- Michelle is best known in Hollywood for performing her own stunts in her movies. In 1997, People Magazine listed her as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People in the World." She had starring roles in “Tomorrow Never Dies” and ”The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.” She was offered a role in “The Matrix” movie but turned it down because of the scheduling conflicts.
- Jamie Chung- Jamie is one of the hottest Asian actresses in Hollywood and is best known for her role on the MTV hit show “The Real World.” She has also appeared in films such as “Sorority Row” and “I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.” You may have spotted Jamie on TV shows “CSI: NY” and “Castle.” She appeared on one episode of each show.
- Devon Aoki- We all know Devon from her starring role as Suki in “2 fast 2 Furious.” She was born in NYC by Japanese parents. She has modeled for famous companies such as Chanel, Fendi and Hugo Boss. Before she made it into acting, Devon starred in Ludacris’ music video “Act a Fool” and Duran Duran’s music video “Electric Barberella.”
- Li Bingbing- As a hot Asian actress in Hollywood, Li has achieved success on both the movie screen and TV. She won a Best Actress award for her role in “Seventeen Years.” She also won a Best Leading Actress award in “The Message.” She is currently working on a movie with Jackie Chan called “The 1911 Revolution.”
- Lucy Liu- Lucy is best known for her TV role in the show “Ally McBeal.” She has also starred in films including “Charlie’s Angels,” “Chicago” and “Kung Fu Panda.” She was born in Queens, New York in 1968. The primary language spoken at home was Mandarin so she was five years old when she first learned the English language.
- Crystal Liu- Crystal was born in China in 1987. Her first TV role was on “The Story of a Noble Family.” In 2008, she played the role of Golden Sparrow in the film “The Forbidden Kingdom.” She is currently working on a movie with Leehom Wang.
- Grace Park- Grace is definitely one of the hottest Asian actresses in Hollywood. She is known as Sharon Valerii on “Battlestar Gallactica.” She appeared as guest on the TV show “Stargate SG-1” and “Human Target.” Grace has a regular role on “The Cleaner”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...