10 Hottest Asian Actresses
The ten hottest Asian actresses will simply blow your mind. Appreciate these gifts from the East when these lovely ladies on screen. These super sexy Asian actresses are what a major motion picture needs to put some more heat into movies. No person alive would ever kick these hottest of Asian actresses out of bed as they provide doll-like looks and fiery passion of a tiger within. Nothing wrong with featuring the ten hottest Asian actresses alive now because there is no stopping these smokin' babes.
- Lucy Liu. So much sexual tension in a small package. She exploded on to the scene with her stint on TV's "Ally McBeal" as no-nonsense lawyer, Ling Woo, to films like "Charlie's Angels."
- Tia Carrere. A sexy Asian actress who has been nothing short of stunning in each of her films from "True Lies" to "Wild Cherry." She hasn't lost a step after all these years and her body of work proves it!
- Kelly Hu. A heartbreaker if there ever was one. Her screen credits in "The Scorpion King," "X2," and "The Vampire Diaries" give us so many reasons to appreciate this melting pot of sexiness.
- Zhang Ziyi. Don't mess with this pretty face. She may appear like a gentle Lotus flower, but this lady can kick your butt and make you enjoy the process in such movies like "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon," "Rush Hour 2," and "House of Flying Daggers."
- Devon Aoki. This super model-turned-actress has really made the transition quite smoothly. From "2 Fast 2 Furious" to "Sin City" she has made an impression to so many audiences each time.
- Crystal Liu. A young Asian actress looks to have a bright future in films. Doubt it? Check out "The Forbidden Kingdom" and "Love in Disguise."
- Grace Park. A brunette with sex appeal to spare is a busy bee. She has left her mark in such TV shows as "Battlestar Galactica," "The Cleaner," and "Hawaii Five-0."
- Michelle Yeoh. A veteran of numerous martial arts films such as "Supercop" to "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" certainly has aged quite well. She displays great beauty and class with each role.
- Gong Li. The famous Asian actress has starred in numerous films such as "Miami Vice," "Memoirs of a Geisha," and "Curse of the Golden Flower." She is a classic beauty that radiates throughout the screen.
Maggie Q. A tall, petite sweetheart is nothing to sneeze at in such films as "Mission: Impossible III," "Balls of Fury," and "Live Free Die Hard." She stars in the TV show "Nikita" as a street girl turned assassin and looks good doing it too!