The 10 hottest Asian fashion models all hail from the far east and offer their exotic looks to the international market. Coming from a variety of countries and cultures, each of the girls has risen above the crowd to set themselves apart in a highly competitive world. Many of these girls break the stereotypical "tiny" Asian mold.
- Shu Pei. Her boyish looks place her at the top of the list of hottest Asian fashion models. On her list of achievements, this model can boast multiple layouts and covers for Vogue China.
- Hye Park. On the list of hottest Asian fashion models, Hye Park makes her mark for her ultra high fashion shoots and looks. The model has multiple layouts for Vogue Korea and now resides in New York.
- Bonnie Chen. Coming in third on the list of hottest Asian fashion models is the model who broke the traditional mold. This 6-ft plus model shines in the high fashion world and on runways around the world.
- Han Jin. The Vogue model makes the list of hottest Asian fashion models. Her classic looks combine with an edgy attitude to keep her at the top of the tough industry.
- Angie Hsu. Her sultry eyes give her a spot on the list of hottest Asian fashion models. The Rimmel make-up model broke out in 2009 with a sexy photo shoot that broke her good girl image.
- Amber Chia. This dark skinned beauty makes the list of hottest Asian fashion models. Her incredible shape has earned her spots on the Paris fashion week runways.
- Alyssah Ali. Her Asian and Pacific Islander background give her an exotic look and a spot on the list of hottest Asian fashion models. The pouty lips on this beauty entrance all onlookers.
- Angie Ng. Originally from China, this entry on the list of hottest Asian fashion models now resides in London. On her list of accomplishments, she boasts multiple Vogue layouts.
Mey Bun. This entry on the list of hottest Asian fashion models was born in America, but has deep seeded Asian roots. Her alternative modeling shoots focus on the various types of beauty in the world.
- Han Hye Yeon. This final entry on the list of hottest Asian fashion models is almost too hot to handle in her layouts for Marie Claire Korea. Her long legs and tough appearance get her noticed in the high fashion world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.