Want the 10 hottest Asian girl models? Look no further than the sizzling babes below. These ladies are almost too hot to touch on camera and on the runways.
- Michelle Waterson. Topping the list of the hottest Asian girl models is a lady of many talents. The martial arts specialist splits her time between kicking butt in tournaments and gracing the runways in bikinis.
- Christine Mendoza. This half Filipino, half Hispanic lady makes the list of hottest Asian girl models. Her sexy photo shoots leave the viewer wondering about her exotic looks and staring at her incredible curves.
- Hyun Ye Li. On the list of hottest Asian girl models comes the small Korean lady with a huge career. One of her top achievements was winning a cover shot for Korean Vogue.
- Ai Tominaga. This entry on the list of hottest Asian girl models sometimes goes by the pseudonym Marilyn. Her crowning accomplishments include a cover shot for Italian Vogue.
- Angie Ng. This Malaysian beauty hits the list of hottest Asian girl models. With magazine covers and various clothing shoots on her resume, she now calls London home.
- Allan Tsai. Entrant number six on the list of hottest Asian girl models hails originally from Japan. Her resume includes ads for Espirt and Dolce and Gabanna.
- Anna Wang. The girl with the golden eyes makes the list of hottest Asian girl models. Her high fashion face has been seen on the cover of multiple Vogue magazines and was made an official Cover Girl for the Asian market.
- Ashley Yao. This creamy skinned lady makes the list of hottest Asian girl models. Mainly a make-up ad girl, Ashley has scored jobs L'Oreal and J.Crew in her first years of modeling.
- Bonnie Chen. This extra tall lady makes the list of hottest Asian girl models. The model has appeared in multiple issues of Vogue China.
- Daul Kim. This model makes the list of hottest Asian girl models for her multiple spreads in Vogue Korea. Known for her sultry eyes, her look is sexy chic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.