If you're looking for the 10 hottest Asian import models, then consider this list the answer to your prayers. One of the best things about the import scene, hot whips aside, is the plethora of sexy Asian import models at every event. This list of the hottest Asian import models is the very best of the best, the kind of models you'll wish that come with the cars they're standing next to.
- Christine Mendoza. This Filipino beauty queen is easily one of the hottest Asian import models out there. She's a regular on the show "Hot Import Nights" and has even appeared in the "Bebot" music video for the band The Black Eyed Peas. She heads a charity for children in the Philippines called "Project Mendoza," making her one of the hottest ladies with a heart of gold.
- Misa Campo. A mix of Filipino and Dutch heritages and hailing from Canada to boot, she's one of the hottest and most diverse Asian import models! She's gained international fame for her lusty eyes, slim body, and amazing breasts. Though she's appeared mainly in import magazines, she's a favorite over at "FHM."
- Briana Lee. With olive skin, fierce eyes, and some of the best sweater muffins we've seen yet, this Chinese-Italian import model is a force to be reckoned with. Each one of her many stunning photos emits a certain raw sexuality, no doubt helped by the fact that she's always wearing skimpy outfits. Her website features nude videos of her which, considering her beauty, is pretty much a Godsend.
- Brandy Grace. This lovely lady hails from San Diego and sports a fine pair of all-natural 34C breasts, already making her one of the hottes Asian import models out there. Each one of her pictures draws in the reader with her captivating gaze and, of course, rocking body. She says men with fast cars attract her, making her perfect for the import modeling scene.
- Kimberly Ann. This Korean-American model is a darling of the import scene. She's appeared in two calendars, eleven Internet features, and countless pictorials in numerous auto tuner magazines. If you ever doubted her hotness, she is also a professional go-go dancer—nice!
- Camay Dee. This sexy combination of Vietnamese and French heritage is, no doubt, one of the hottest Asian import models ever. She moonlights as a go-go dancer, lives in California, and has a short but amazingly-curvy frame. Considering that she describes herself as "a natural born hustler," you know that she belongs on this list.
- Natasha Yi. Besides her work in import shows, this Korean model has held minor roles in "Rush Hour 2," "Cradle 2 The Grave," and "The Rundown." She's also the very first Asian-American model to be featured on "The Price Is Right." All of these combined make her one of the hottest and most trend-setting Asian import models.
- Michelle Zen. This Asian import model is one of the most multicultural on this list, having a bit of Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Mongolian, German, Cherokee, and Irish history running through her veins. Her curvy body and almond eyes give her instant appeal, and she's been a mainstay on the import scene since 2004. She's currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, making her a really hot, super brainy chick.
- Sharin Kim. Boasting an all-natural pair of 36C love taps, you know this Korean babe belongs on our list of the hottest Asian import models. She hails from Beverly Hills, and truly believes that you can tell a lot about a person from the type of car they drive.
- Yumi Lee. This Korean beauty has a slender frame but luscious hair and amazing breasts, giving her instant import appeal. She says she was a tomboy during her youth and spent the first thirteen years of her life in Seoul before moving to the States. She's currently studying Electrical Engineering, meaning that she's going to have the entire package of both brains and beauty.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …