If you love beautiful exotic women, you'll love our list of the 10 hottest Asian underwear models. These ladies outfit themselves in the sexiest lingerie especially for your viewing pleasure. Whether they're from Asia or the United States, we know for a fact that these Asian underwear models are made of the stuff of dreams. This list of the hottest Asian underwear models is sure to please no matter what your taste in women is.
- Natasha Yi This Korean-American beauty is not only one of the hottest Asian underwear models, but one of the most diverse. She has held supporting roles in movies such as "The Rundown" and "Cradle 2 The Grave." She is also the very first Asian model to be featured on the game show "The Price Is Right."
- Nonami Takizawa. This Japanese gravure model certainly has one of the best bodies on this list. Her supple skin and pillow-esque breasts have been featured in numerous photo books and DVDs across the nation of Japan. She has also starred in numerous Japanese TV shows, including "Akihabara@Deep" and "Waterboys."
- Melissa Reign This petite Filipino model based out of San Francisco is an import modeling darling who certainly has some of the best implants we've seen on a model her size. While she may not be entirely organic, she still manages to impress with her alluring eyes, slim waist and entrancing dark hair. She's also a self-proclaimed geek, describing her perfect day off as sitting at home and playing video games.
- Stephanie Ly This Vietnamese import model may well be one of the hottest Asian underwear models ever. Standing at 5'2" and boasting 34C breasts, she easily takes the cake as having one of the best-proportioned bodies on the list. Her deep, sultry eyes and rocking body help complete this package of model perfection.
- Han Jang Hee This Korean lady is one of the true underdogs of the Asian underwear model world. She was discovered during the 2006 World Cup sporting her nation's colors and soon became a one-woman phenomenon. Aside from her days as one of the hottest Asian underwear models, she's also a moderately successful pop star in her home country.
- Grace Park This Korean-American babe with the bodacious body is one of the most famous Asian underwear models in the United States. She's been featured in hit magazines such as "Maxim" and "FHM." She also stars as "Boomer" on "Battlestar Galactica."
- Aki Hoshino.This petite lady is another gravure model straight out of the Land of the Rising Sun. One of the industry's most successful models, she's the star of everything from posters to trading cards, magazines and DVDs. Hopefully, her exponential rise to fame in Japan will mean that we'll be seeing her more Stateside.
- Misa Campo This mix of Dutch and Filipino heritage is an import modeling sensation with one of the hottest bodies on Earth. Though she hasn't done any nude work, her lingerie is always skin tight and leaves very little to the imagination. We can say, without a doubt, that she's pretty much the hottest Canuck ever.
- Maria Ozawa This Japanese and French-Canadian specimen might just be the most perfect woman in the world. Curvy body, slim waist and milky white skin combine to make one of the hottest Asian underwear models of all time. Did we mention that she's also a mainstay in the Japanese adult entertainment industry? You're welcome.
- Haruna Yabuki While she may not have the same outrageous assets of her counterparts, Haruna remains one of the hottest gravure models in Japan. Her slim figure and intoxicating eyes convey a natural beauty that's been gone from the world for much too long. Her longevity is well-noted by her fans, considering that she's managed to start a successful music career on top of her modeling.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …