You may have seen some of the 10 hottest bikini supermodel women in the swimsuit editions of "Sports Illustrated" or some other magazine. The chances are that you have not seen any of these girls on a beach near you. Sit back and enjoy the 10 hottest bikini supermodel women of all time.
- Gisele Bundchen. Gisele Bundchen is not only one of the 10 hottest bikini supermodel women in the world, she is also one of the richest. "Forbes" magazine once estimated her value to be over $150 million. She has appeared in such magazines as "GQ", "Elle" and "Allure."
- Adriana Lima. Few models from Brazil wear a bikini like Adriana Lima. Her work for designers such as Giorgio Armani and Ralph Lauren has also helped to earn her recognition as one o fthe 10 hottest bikini supermodel women of all time.
- Zoe Duchesne. Zoe Duchesne is French Canadian and has those eyes that seem to go to all hot French Canadian models. She has done work for Guess and Chanel as well as appearing in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 2010.
- Jessica Hart. Jessica Hart looks very good in a bikini and a pair of high heels, and that is what puts her on the list of the 10 hottest bikini supermodel women of all time. Hart was born in Australia in 1986 and made her fame as a bikini model when she appeared in the 2009 "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition.
- Candice Boucher. Candice Boucher is an incredibly beautiful South African model who has piercing eyes and a slim but curvy build. She has appeared on the cover of "Playboy" magazine and did a pictorial for the magazine as well.
- Gerda-Marie Mare. Gerda-Marie Mare is another South African beauty that looks very good in a bikini. Her flowing blonde hair and her 32.5 inch bust with a 36.5 inch hips make her a definite member of the list of 10 hottest bikini supermodel women ever.
- Genevieve Morton. There must be something in the water of South Africa because Genevieve Morton is another blonde bikini beauty from that African nation. Morton has appeared in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition and on the cover of the Greek version of "Vogue."
- Michelle Waterson. Michelle Waterson is a mixed martial artist who doubles as an hot bikini supermodel. She was born in 1986 and along with doing bikini photo layouts she also enjoys making karate videos and appearing in heavy metal music videos for bands such as Megadeth.
- Damaris Lewis. At the tender age of 19, Damaris Lewis appeared in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 2010. Her other interests include dancing and theater.
- Julie Henderson. Julie Henderson was born in Texas in 1987. She has appeared in the "Sports Illustrated" swimsuit edition for 2010 along with photo shoots for "Vogue" and "Bazaar."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.