Ever wonder who would make our list of the 10 hottest black celebrities? Wish you could get your hands on the results? Well wish no more. We have searched the world over for the hottest black actresses, musicians and of course supermodels, to bring you the sexiest out there. Sit back, enjoy and try not to get too excited as we bring you the hottest of the hottest black celebrities.
- Halle Berry. We start off our list of hottest black celebrities with the beautiful black actress Halle Berry. While she's consistently been named one of the sexiest women and one of the most beautiful people in the world, she's not just another pretty face. Halle Berry was the first African American actress to win an Oscar for Best Actress (for her performance in "Monster's Ball").
- Kerry Washington. Claiming a mixture of African American and Native American roots, the beautiful actress Kerry Washington is a must-have on any list of hot black celebrities. Not only has she been seen on noted TV shows like "Law and Order" and "NYPD Blue," she's also starred in great movies like "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and "Fantastic Four."
- Tyra Banks. Another beautiful woman with African American and Native American roots is supermodel Tyra Banks. Easily known as one of the hottest black celebrities of all time, she is also ranked amongst the world's most influential people by "Time" magazine.
- Alicia Keys. Graduating from the prestigious Professional Performance Arts School of Manhattan at the tender age of 16, Alicia Keys is not only one of the hottest black celebrities in existence, she's also one of the most talented. In addition to her amazing music career, she has also appeared in many notable shows such as "Glee," "Grey's Anatomy," and "So You Think You Can Dance."
- Jada Pinkett Smith. Will Smith's striking wife Jada Pinkett Smith also makes our list of 10 hottest black celebrities. Upon dropping out of the North Carolina School of the Arts, Jada got her first break in 1991, but it wasn't until she starred opposite Eddie Murphy in the 1996 movie "The Nutty Professor," that she was really launched into the spotlight
- Rihanna. Known for her ever-changing appearance, short hair and amazing voice, the beautiful black songstress Rihanna also makes our list of ten hottest black celebrities. As someone who doesn't obsess about her weight, enjoys trying new things and keeps an open mind, she's an excellent role model for young people despite her past troubles with singer Chris Brown.
- Gabrielle Union. With one of the cutest dimpled smiles in Hollywood, Gabrielle Union is known as one of the hottest black celebrities and one of the most talented actresses on television. Most recently, she's appeared in "Army Wives" and "FlashForward."
- Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid. Hailing from Mogadishu, Somalia, supermodel Iman is a must-have on any list of hot black celebrities. Not only does she have a very distinctive and beautiful look, she also managed to land music icon David Bowie as a husband.
- Janet Jackson. Speaking of music icons, we can't forget to add the amazingly talented Janet Jackson to our list of hot black celebrities. Standing only 5'4", this little dynamo manages to pack in a huge voice, a wonderful on-screen presence and a whole lot of sexy into that nice little package.
- Meagan Good. She's done video game voice-overs, she's starred on great TV shows like "House" and "Cold Case," and she's even been seen in some powerful movies including "Saw V" and "The Unborn" (we won't mention "The Love Guru). Needless to say, we had to add the beautiful Meagan Good to our list of hottest black celebrities. Anything else would have been a crime.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.