The 10 hottest black supermodels ever have been seen everywhere from the catwalk to magazine covers. These exotic and enticing women stop traffic everywhere they go.
- Tyra Banks is perhaps one of the most famous, hottest black supermodels ever. She is the embodiment of what a woman should be—exotic, curvy, and sensual. Her caramel skin contrasts sharply with her hazel eyes and she's proven herself to be smart and business-minded. She cemented her status of dream girl when she became the first black woman to grace the covers of GQ and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
- Naomi Campbell has the body and strut of a goddess. This world famous black supermodel has been on catwalks and in magazines since the 80's. Her chocolate skin and sexy British accent sets her apart from the rest.
- Selita Ebanks brings a new flavor to Victoria's Secret. This Bahamian beauty brings a bit of island flavor to the sexy world of lingerie with her naturally sunkissed skin and alluring curves.
- Noémie Lenoir is the definition of the perfect woman. This French bombshell has been seen on the Victoria's Secret runway as well as in movies such as "Rush Hour 3." It's hard to choose what makes Noémie so irresistible. It could be her bronze skin, her green eyes, or her long legs. Perhaps it's a combination of all three.
- Jessica White is one of the hottest black supermodels ever. This Buffalo native has been featured in many Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition issues.
- Chanel Iman is not only beautiful, but she has a name made for the fashion industry.
- Iman is not only one of the hottest black supermodels ever, she is one of the classiest and has maintained her good looks well into her 50's. Known as the hot wife of David Bowie, this native of Somalia has been modelling since the 70's.
- Liya Kebede has a bone structure to die for. This Ethiopian-born goddess has graced the cover of many international editions of Vogue and has been the face of Estee Lauder cosmetics.
- Gelila Bekele is another one of the hottest black supermodels ever of Ethiopian descent. This natural beauty has been the face of Pantene and has done some runway work.
Eva Marcille's career began after she won America's Next Top Model. She's shorter than your average supermodel, but her exotic appearance has been known to turn heads.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.