There are some real hot black celebrity women in the media world, so here's a list the 10 hottest black women celebrities. These women hold their place in Hollywood by keeping up with the latest styles and staying extra sexy. Here are some of the hottest Black women celebrities.
- Kerry Washington, this black women is a hot actress. She has been seen in movies such as "I Think I Love My Wife."
- Alicia Keys. She is one of the hottest black female musicians. She is a pianist as well as a multi platinum recording artist.
- Tyra Banks. She is probably one of the most recognizable models in the United States. She is the host of the show "Americas Next Top Model" as well as a past Victoria Secret model.
- Jada Pinkett Smith, she is also one of the hottest black women celebrities. She is a actress staring in movies like "Set It Off" as well as a producer producing movies such as "The Karate Kid".
- Megan Good. She is an actress and definitely one of the hottest black women celebrities. She has starred in movies such as "Stomp the Yard" and "Waist Deep".
- Rosario Dawson. She is a black hot celebrity. She starred in movies such as "Sin City" and "7 Pounds."
- One of the original sexy black celebrities are Thandi Newton. She is an actress that has starred in movies such as "Crash" and "Mission Impossible."
- On of the hottest black celebrity rappers is Trina. She has had great success in the music industry and is always a killer at after parties.
- Toni Braxton. She is a music icon with her alto voice and sexy body. She has written some of the best love songs.
- Chrisette Michele. One of the newest break out musical talents. Her sultry voice accompanied with her youthful look makes her one of the hottest black women celebrities.
There are hot black women celebrities all over the Hollywood scene. They range from musicians to actresses to TV stars to even sports players.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Best Female Singers in Indie Music
Songstresses we love, from Brooklyn to Scandinavia.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Style Profile: Jesse Nolan of Caught a Ghost
One of the most stylish guys in indie music on the benefits of dressing up for your home office and the "Blossom"-esque trend men should avoid.