With all the leading ladies and dramatic eye candy that Hollywood has distributed to thousands of cinema screens, these 10 hottest blonde actresses are too hard to forget. The same way many women dye their brown hair blonde, these 10 women also leave a stain on your brain with the lasting impressions they leave. Their brunette counterparts may be in higher numbers in film castings, but these 10 prove that maybe blondes do in fact have more fun…especially when they are red hot.
- Marilyn Monroe. This blonde superstar of pop culture and filmmaking was picked by "Playboy" magazine in 1999 as the number one sex star of the 20th century. "Empire" magazine also agreed in 1995, with Monroe being among the hottest, when they voted her the one of the "Sexiest Stars in Film History."
- Sharon Stone. Being a symbol of blonde beauty is nothing new to this talented actress. Competing as a spokes-model on "Star Search", Stone won in 1983 as well as winning the Miss Crawford County beauty pageant in the state of her birth, Pennsylvania.
- Scarlett Johansson. This New York City-born actress of strong merit is a blonde who has received many published compliments such as world's sexiest body by a poll conducted by "Glamour Magazine" and sexiest celebrity of the year in 2007 by "Playboy" magazine." She even was crowned "Babe of the Year" for 2010 by "GQ Magazine".
- Pamela Anderson. Before making beaches safe – and places you desired to be – while wearing bikinis on television's "Baywatch", this Canadian actress was not just another hot blonde, but a spokes-model for "Labatt" beer. Her amazing looks set the pages of "Playboy" magazine ablaze in their February 1990 issue as well.
- Kim Basinger. Basinger is one blonde actress that has attracted the attention of celebrities like Prince, Richard Gere, and Alec Baldwin, who she was once married to. Her sex appeal has slithered across the silver screen in films as various as "Batman", "L.A. Confidential", and the 1983 James Bond adventure "Never Say Never Again".
- Christina Applegate. This roasting hot blonde actress was apparently born with the entertainment industry as her destiny – a record producer father named Robert Applegate and a singer-actress mother, Nancy Priddy. The title of a song by Al Green that Applegate considers "the sexiest song she's ever heard" describes her to a tee – "Simply Beautiful".
- Charlize Theron. This extremely hot actress began her career as a model in Europe after winning a modeling contest at age 16. On the acting front she has excelled in such films as "North Country", "Hancock", and "Monster", for which she took home an Academy Award for Best Actress.
- Reese Witherspoon. This radiant blonde born in New Orleans, Louisiana did not waste any time working her way into the entertainment industry. She began modeling at age 7, which soon lead to placements in local television commercials
- Sarah Michelle Gellar. This gorgeous blonde kept it hot on the popular television series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and other horror-inspired projects such as the films: "Scream 2", "I Know What You Did Last Summer", "The Grudge", and "The Grudge 2". But don't think for a second that she fits the "dumb blonde" stereotype. Gellar graduated from he Professional Children's School in New York City with a perfect 4.0 Grade Point Average.
- Cameron Diaz. If you want to know just how hot Cameron DIaz is, look no further then countless entertainment publications. "Empire" magazine ranked her 13th out of the "100 Sexiest Stars in Film History" in 1995, "FHM" magazine put her at #23 in it's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" list, and she reached #11 on "Maxim" magazine's selections of Hot 100 of 2005.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.