The 10 hottest British supermodels are part of a fashion scene that has always been considered glamorous. From the nights in a London club to a star-studded attraction in a grand theater, these supermodels are everywhere in the British celebrity scene. You may have heard of some of these girls, you may not have, but here is the list of the 10 hottest British supermodels.
- Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley. Everything about Rosie Alice Huntington-Whiteley, from her classic British look to her name, just says she is one of the 10 hottest British supermodels. She was born in 1987 and she is most known for her work with Victoria's Secret.
- Danielle Bux. It doesn't get much hotter than one of the 10 hottest British supermodels who established herself as a lingerie model. She was born in 1979 and is best known for her cover shoot for "Maxim" magazine.
- Lily Cole. Lily Cole was born in 1988 and was initially known for her cover photo on "Vogue" magazine. But she established herself as one of the 10 hottest British supermodels when she did a nude layout for "Playboy" in 2008.
- Danielle Lloyd. Danielle Lloyd was born in 1983, and she has already established an impressive pedigree that has earned her a spot on the list of 10 hottest British supermodels. She was the 2004 Miss England and the 2006 Miss Britain. She had to give up her title as Miss Britain when she posed nude for "Playboy" in 2006.
- Lily Donaldson. There is just something about a British supermodel named Lily that puts her into the category of one of the 10 hottest British supermodels. Donaldson was born in 1983 and her biggest claim to fame is the cover of the American issue of "Vogue" magazine.
- Jessica-Jane Clement. Jessica-Jane Clement was born in 1985, and by the time she was 18 years old she had established herself as one of the 10 hottest British supermodels by appearing in "Playboy." She is also known for her B-movie appearances in zombie and monster movies.
- Kate Moss. It is impossible to do a list of the 10 hottest British supermodels and not include the most famous British supermodel of them all; Kate Moss. She was born in 1974 and got her start as a supermodel when she appeared in Calvin Klein underwear ads.
- Erin O'Connor. Erin O'Connor is a British supermodel that followed the path that Kate Moss blazed. Born in 1978, O'Connor has done modeling work for such famous designers as Christian Dior, Prada and Versace.
- Abi Titmuss. Abi Titmuss spent much of her early adult years as a nurse. But in 2004 a sex tape of her and British celebrity John Leslie surfaced, and Titmuss was out of a nursing job but she was suddenly one of the 10 hottest British supermodels in the business. Since 2004 she has done hundreds of modeling layouts for "FHM", "GQ" and "Maxim" magazines.
- Naomi Campbell. Naomi Campbell is another long-time member of the list of the 10 hottest British supermodels, and she has helped pave the way for many that have followed in her footsteps. She was born in 1970, and she is known the world over for her fashion work and countless magazine layouts.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!