Every year a wonderful little, the "Ten Hottest College Campuses" by Playboy is revealed. Some colleges that make the list are common sense, while others may surprise you. Here is the Playboy "Ten Hottest College Campuses," and some reasons why these school may have made the list.
- University of Texas at Austin. This was no surprise. The chicks in Texas know how to do everything bigger. Party bigger, drink bigger, certain parts look bigger. Everything in Texas is just bigger and better. Not to mention the girls are as hot as the weather in mid July.
- West Virginia University. We know what you are thinking, how can something in West Virginia be hot right? Just think of Morgantown as one of those places where all you need to do in school is drink and watch hot babes.
- University of Wisconsin- Madison. Ever been to a Badger football game? We suggest you go sometime and not because Wisconsin is good at football,but because people in Wisconsin know how to party. State Street is all we have to say.
- University of Miami- Florida. Warm weather all year around means hot coeds in bikinis, enough said.
- East Carolina University. Still wondering where ECU is even located? The girls on campus will give you a reason to find out.
- Arizona State University. They are called Sun Devils for a reason, sinning even when the sun is out. ASU has the hottest girls in the country spread over the greater Phoenix area. Don't believe it? Check it out for yourself. Don't forget your sunblock.
- Rollins College. A college that is the size of a High School can still do some damage. Can you imagine if college was like high school?
- University of California at Santa Barbara. Sun, sand and school. Its what everyone who decides to go to a school in California wants. Including all of the fine young females who come to learn and be the next best thing in Hollywood.
- Plymouth State University. New Hampshire doesn't appear to be the most fun place in the world, but the girls here may fool you!
- University of Iowa. Iowa City is holding it down, and as always represents with a fine crop of midwest coeds.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …