Ford is one of the world's top model agencies and we compiled a list of the ten hottest Ford supermodels. Founded in 1946 by Eileen and Gerard Ford the Ford Modeling Agency is known the world over for the Ford Supermodel of the World contest where thousands of the most beautiful young ladies in the world compete to become the next international supermodel.
- Katrina Karlina Caune, Latvia. The most recent winner of the yearly Ford Supermodel of the World contest, Katrina is from Latvia and is only 16 years old. Her long black hair, piercing blue eyes and stunning energy really wowed the judges. We hope to see a lot more from Miss Caune soon and feel a bit like lecherous old men.
- Tayane Leão, Brazil. With a haunting beauty Tayane came from Palo Brazil to take the modeling world by storm but careful guys, this sultry beauty was a mere 14 years old when she won the Ford Supermodels of the World contest in 2009.
- Kang Seung-Hyun, Korea. Born September 22, 1987, Kang Seung-Hyun was the very first Asian supermodel to win the Ford Supermodels of the World contest. She has more recently been seen on the cover of Vogue Korea and advertisements for Benetton, Lacoste and Victoria’s Secret.
- Sanne Nijhof, Netherlands. Born on October 20, 1987 Sanne Nijof was a star equestrian until becoming ill with infectious mononucleosis. Best known for her ads for Maybeline and the cover of Glamour Netherlands this beautiful young blond bombshell won the Ford Top Supermodel of the World in 2007.
- Katsia Damankova, Belisarius. Born in 1990, Katsia Damankova is very well known for ads for Nexxus and H&M Dividend and the runway for Monique L’huillier, Nicle Miller, Tibi and Tracy Reese as well as Josh Goot and Dragona Ognjanovic.
- Camila Finn, Brazil. Born in Brazil on November 6, 1991 Camila Finn won the Ford Supermodels of the World contest she is known for advertisements for Lycra, Emporio Armani, Collci, Benetton, Blugirl, Calvin Klien, M.Officer, Zion and Ralf Lauren, She has also graced the covers of such publications as GQ, Elle, Vogue and Spur magazines.
- Nataliya Gotsiy, Ukraine. Born July 10, 1984 in the Ukraine, Nataliya Gotsiy is well known for such advertisements as Ralph Lauren, Alberta Ferretti, Calvin Klien, Carolina Herrera, Givenchy and Roberto Cavali. She has also been on the cover of Elle France and Marie Claire.
- Dari Maximova, Germany. Born in January of 1984 Dari Maximova won the Ford Supermodel of the Wold contest in 2003 but has been very busy since with major ads for Bebe, Donaldson, Heye, Jalouse, Johnson & Johnson, Urban Outfitters and Langnese.
- Asta Buziliauskaite, Lithuania. Asta Buziliauskaite won the Ford Supermodel of the World contest in 2002 when she was 16 years old and from there this beautiful young lady’s slate seems to be clean. She placed her Ford modeling contract on hold to return to school and did not come back to the world of modeling.
- Margarita Babina, Russia. Margarita Babina was born In Kaliningrand Russia on April 19, 1986. She won the Ford Supermodel of the World contest in 2001 and was soon catapulted to a rewarding career as a runway model.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”