If you want to watch some beautiful Mediterranean women on the silver screen, check out the 10 hottest Italian-American actresses. They may be American, but they show their Italian roots through their beautiful features. Rent some movies featuring the actresses listed below and watch them sizzle on the silver screen.
- Eva Amurri This gorgeous Italian-American actress is also the daughter of Susan Sarandon. They resemble each other quite a bit. Both have big, beautiful brown eyes. Eva recently sizzled as a hot college student and part-time stripper in the Showtime series, “Californication.”
- Alyssa Milano Alyssa has been inspiring male crushes since she was a young teenage TV queen in the 1980s. Her beautiful skin and dark hair make this brunette Italian-American actress a knockout. It’s been a few decades since she first turned heads, but she still looks hot.
- Marisa Tomei Marisa is another more mature Italian-American actress who has stayed gorgeous and fit. Her darker features give her an alluring quality that she has used to her advantage in her movies. She barely aged since she starred in movies like “My Cousin Vinny.” She recently sizzled as Mickey Rourke’s love interest in “The Wrestler,” a movie that she shed her clothes for to play a stripper.
- Hayden Panettiere This cute blonde is an Italian-American actress who has a beautiful tan complexion paired with her light hair. She won over men in the show, “Heroes” and recently has starred in the movie, “Beth Cooper, I Love You.” She gave credit to her Italian roots by getting a tattoo in all Italian scrawled on her back. She unfortunately made a spelling mistake in Italian, but we won’t hold it against her.
- Andrea de Matteo Andrea is a hot Italian-American actress who not only holds Italian roots, but also can speak the language fluently. She is best known for her role in HBO’s “The Sopranos.” Andrea has recently joined the many catfights on the TV show “Desperate Housewives.”
- Maria Bello This beautiful blonde Italian-American actress sports an olive-skinned complexion, which, along with her last name, points to her Italian roots. She sizzled in “Coyote Ugly” and recently heated up the screen in the 2005 film “A History of Violence.”
- Amber Valletta This blonde Italian-American bombshell is both an actress and a model. She also holds Portuguese ancestry. She first hit the big screen when she played Michelle Pfeiffer’s alter ego in the thriller, “What Lies Beneath.” Amber has since starred in a number of comedies, including “Hitch.”
- Rachel Bilson This cute Italian-American actress is half Italian and half Jewish. Her huge brown eyes make this brunette young and fresh looking. Her claim to fame was the hit teen TV show "The O.C.," but she has expanded her acting career since then. She recently stared in the movies, “Jumper” and “New York, I Love You.”
- Sophia Bush This hot American is of both Italian and French ancestry. The beautiful brunette is an up and coming actress with both intelligence and acting talents. She is most known for her role on the TV series “One Tree Hill.”
- Demi Lovato This actress and singer is an Italian-American who also holds Mexican and Irish heritage. Her work has mostly been in the Disney Channel territory, but now that Demi is eighteen-years-old, you can expect to see this Italian-American in more mature roles.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …