Men may not like chick flicks, but they do enjoy the 10 hottest lesbian movies. One thing these films have in common is the struggle to accept the attraction to the same gender. Another thing they have in common is the women who star in these films are smokin’ hot! Whether you rent or buy one of these movies, you’ll love to have these films in your collection. Some are campy fun, some serious, but all are entertaining.
- “Imagine You & Me” (2005) As a woman walks down the aisle to get married, she locks eyes with the florist and it’s love at first sight. The rest of the film is the newly married woman’s struggle to accept the fact she’s in love with someone else and someone of the same sex.
- “D.E.B.S. (2004) The acronym stands for Discipline, Energy, Beauty and Strength. In this hot lesbian movie, young girls are recruited as an elite group of secret agents to fight crime. Made as a parody of “Charlie’s Angels.”
- “But I’m a Cheerleader (1999) When parents discover their cheerleader daughter has gay tendencies, they send her to “straight” camp to de-gay her. If you want to laugh then this is the film for you. The main characters is more into touching other cheerleaders than kissing boys.
- “The Incredibly True Adventures of Two Girls in Love” (1995) A girl from the wrong side of the tracks falls in love with one from the right side of the tracks. In this hot lesbian movie you explore the hormones and romance of two young people growing up.
- “Better Than Chocolate” (1999) Two young women meet while on vacation in Vancouver and move in together. It’s only when the mother of one of the girls decides to move in with them that trouble ensues. Men, you can identify with mother-in-laws, so you’ll get this movie through and through.
- “Girl Play” (2004) The complicated story of two lesbian actors that are paired to star in a stage play gets really complicated when acting crosses over to actually falling in love with each other during the play.
- “Aimee & Jaguar” (1999) If you like suspense, this story takes place during WWII where a Jewish lesbian woman works undercover for a Nazi newspaper to relay the news to her people. In the middle of all of that she falls in love with a Nazi supporter. This hot lesbian movie will keep you on the edge of your seat to see if the undercover agent gets caught or not.
- “I Can’t Think Straight” (2008) An upper class Middle Eastern woman falls for a British Indian. During the story, their clothes just happen to come off, but no one is complaining.
- “Lost and Delirious” (2001) A new girl moves into her dorm room only to discover her roomies are lovers. This hot lesbian movie is a funny and tragic coming of age story.
- “Tipping the Velvet” (2002) Set in the 1930s, a waitress falls in love with a male impersonator who is really a woman. If you love historical themed films, this hot lesbian movie is one for your collection.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.