10 Hottest NBA Players' Wives
Come on, really, you want to single out the 10 hottest NBA players' wives? There are no ugly NBA players' wives so picking the ten hottest NBA players' wives out of a group of gorgeous NBA players' wives won't be an easy task. Seriously, even the worst man on an NBA team roster has a beautiful NBA player wife. There's literally so many beautiful NBA players' wives that ten guys could make ten separate lists and there'd be 100 different girls on the lists. Well, check this list out. Here they are, the ten hottest NBA players' wives.
- Adriana Lima. As stated earlier, not only the superstars have the beautiful NBA player wives. Adriana Lima is one of the most beautiful women ever to be a Victoria's Secret model. She's married to the very average, very mediocre Marco Jaric.
- Alejandra Amarilla. The two time MVP Steve Nash caught this beauty. You all knew about his skills on the court. But, nobody realized how smooth this cat was when he wasn't playing hoops. Well the proof is in the pudding and Ms. Amarilla is a flavor any guy would want to taste.
- Julie Landrum. Way to go Paul Pierce. With gorgeous eyes like hers, we imagine she could size up three point shots like her husband. Talk about smoking hot. This chick is on fire.
- LaLa Vasquez. With a name like LaLa, you know this chick's got to be a bad woman. Well, she was bad enough to catch Carmelo Anthony. She's one of the hottest VJ's to come out of the MTV pile. She's the former host of "Total Request Live" and frankly, she's the only reason anyone would watch such a boring show.
- Brandi Padilla. Yes, yes, yes. She's easily one of the hottest NBA player wives ever. Her eyes and lips alone would be enough to catch the average guy. The total package is what helped her bag K.G. Way to go Kevin Garnett. Kudos to you sir.
- Masha Kirilenko. Two questions. How and why? She's not only a beautiful basketball wife, she's got a perfect body and flawless face. So, how did Andrei Kirlilenko lock her down, when any other NBA star would willfully snatch her up as well? It's got to be his defense.
- Linor Aberjil. Who? You'd better find out. This girl is a goddess of beauty. Once again, a relative NBA no-name grabs a stunning specimen of a woman. She's with Sarunas Jasikevicius. Who? Yeah, exactly. It seems NBA mediocrity leads to marrying bad babes. Or is it bad babes lead to NBA mediocrity?
- Elsa Benitez. Who here remembers Rony Seikaly? Anyone? Anyone? Yeah, he had a rather lackluster career, but he's got a diamond of a wife. She's got the looks that'll make your heart pause. No wonder Seikaly spent so much time on the bench. He wanted to be as close to his wife as possible.
- Aleka Kamila. When you talk about muses, people think of inspiration embodied in a feminine form. Well, Aleka is definitely Peja Stojakovic's inspiration. If you had a woman this fine, maybe you could be one of the dealiest shooters the NBA has ever seen too. Go work on that.
- Vanessa Bryant. As if you needed another reason to hate on Kobe Bryant. If the hottest players' wives had a team, she's be the point guard. This woman is so beautiful that words would unfairly describe just how lovely she actually is. Guys everywhere are praying for her divorce.