The 10 hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time know display grace, athleticism, and fearlessness on the ice. Whether skating individually or in pairs, the ladies of the ice know how to flow their way into men's hearts everywhere.
- Kristi Yamaguchi. Former Olympic gold medalist Yamaguchi bounced back into the hearts of men through her appearance on Dancing with the Stars. The stunning celebrity queen of the ice is easily one of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time.
- Michelle Kwan. Kwan is yet another Asian-American Olympic medalist, with a Silver and Bronze to her credit. A tight body and graceful moves make her a shoe-in as one of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time.
- Sasha Cohen. Cohen, a Silver medalist, has all the tools to be a champion. She also knows how to set men's hearts aflutter as one of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time. Whether in the Olympics or skating the private circuit, look for Cohen to dazzle audiences for years to come.
- Tanith Belbin. The former Silver medalist winner Belbin often skates with Ben Agosto. Her dirty blonde locks and piercing eyes make her right at home on this list of hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time.
- Tara Lipinski. Widely known as the youngest gold medalist in the Winter Olympics, Lipinski is all grown up now. Her blonde tresses and athletic physique still make her popular with the men, earning her a rightful place as one of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time.
- Oksana Baiul. Former Gold medalist Baiul has stayed out of the public eye since her win at the 1994 Winter Olympics. Still, if you spot her on the street, you will still be drawn in by her unique charms, killer body, and haunting facial features.
- Nicole Bobek. Bobek may have never made a huge splash in the Olympics with a medal win, but she definitely cemented herself as one of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time with her impressive dimensions and athletic ability.
- Nancy Kerrigan. Kerrigan has a hard body and an indomitable spirit. The former winner of Silver and Bronze medals in the Olympics has a creamy complexion, dark hair, and mad ice skills, making her a much-deserving addition to this list of the hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time.
- Joannie Rochette. Rochette, a smoking hot bronze medalist in the 2010 Vancouver Olympics, seizes her place on the list of hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time, through both mental toughness and physical beauty. A darling of the world, Rochette has a bright future ahead!
- Jayne Torvill. The hottest Olympic figure skaters of all time do not all have to be in their twenties and thirties. Torvill continues to improve with age. Known for pair skating with Christopher Dean, Torvill won her medals in the Eighties, but has continued winning hearts, and raising heart rates, ever since.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …