10 Hottest Playboy Bunnies Of All Time
The ten hottest Playboy bunnies of all time are a collection of the sexiest young ladies America has to offer. Naturally, the hottest Playboy bunnies of all time are not only attractive, but possessing something different from all the other girls.
- Carmen Electra. The ferociously gorgeous Electra has become one of the leading sex symbols of Generation X. Her fame generated through exposure on Playboy magazine as the playmate of the month for May 1996. This ultimately led young Carmen to "Baywatch," and other high profile television roles.
- Farrah Fawcett. Although never officially a playmate, Farrah didn't shy away from being one of the Playboy bunnies. Hugh Hefner noted her "girl next door" quality with stunning good looks that made her popular. Fawcett posed on the cover of the December 1978, December 1995, and July 1997 editions.
- Pamela Anderson. Like many others before her, even the iconic Pamela Anderson was launched into her highly successful career by being one of the Playboy bunnies. In 1989 she premiered in the magazine's October issue, becoming a playmate of the month in February 1990, and then appearing in Playboy countless times after.
- Kim Kardashian. This young media socialite is possibly known as one of the sexiest Playboy bunnies of Generation Y.
- Jenny McCarthy. Needing money for college, McCarthy accepted a modeling contract with Playboy in 1993. She became one of the Playboy bunnies in the October issue, then going on to be 1994's playmate of the year. McCarthy has gone on to become an anti-vaccination autism activist.
- Jodi Ann Paterson. Becoming a Playboy playmate in 1999, Paterson went on to capture the playmate of the year award for the year 2000. Jodi Ann is hardly your average Oregon beauty model.
- Jayne Mansfield. A famous sex symbol of the 1950's, her similar appearance to Marilyn Monroe made for public discourse. Sadly, Mansfield, like Monroe, died at a young age.
- Anna Nicole Smith. Anna Nicole had a highly successful career as one of the most prominent Playboy bunnies ever.
- Dorothy Stratten. Being one of the youngest Playboy bunnies isn't all that Stratten is known for. Her death at the hands of her husband in 1980 is one of Hollywood's saddest stories.
- Marilyn Monroe. Not much more needs to be said for this queen of all sex symbols. Norma Jeane Mortenson, more commonly known as Marilyn Monroe, was the symbol of femininity the 1950's woman was supposed to look like. As the first Playboy playmate ever she set the groundwork for the future of the industry.
Posted on: Sep. 27, 2010