If you think of the 10 hottest Playboy models 2010, they definitely has some contenders for the best of the best. Time to reminisce on the best of 2010! Try not to drool too much, please, it’s not good for the keyboard.
- Tara Reid. Her topless photos in 2010’s holiday issue showed off the breasts that she publicly admitted had been fixed after a plastic surgery nightmare. Even better guys, her engagement was called off while this issue was still on newsstands.
- Heather Rae Young. Tara wasn’t the only hot blonde in the holiday issue. Heather Rae Young gave her a run for the hottest Playboy model title.
- Ashley Dupre. Everyone wanted to see if the prostitute at the center of the Eliot Spitzer drama would be one of the hottest Playboy models. Her May 2010 nude spread proved just why she was worth the money.
- Hope Dworaczyk. Hope made her Playboy debut on the April 2009 cover with Seth Rogen, but it was her 2010 Playmate of the Year spread that really caught your eye. No, really–her 3-D foldout image came right off the page.
- Katie Vernola. Katie was the first Playmate ever who was born in the 1990’s. Yes, the 90’s really did bring us more than grunge and bad flannel shirts.
- Crista Flanagan. A gorgeous woman who’s also funny? Crista proved that’s possible with her impressions on "MADtv," and she extended her acting range on "Mad Men." But her extension in her August 2010 spread really showed her chops.
- Kyra Milan. Miss March 2010 has the shy girl-next-door look down cold. That was the only cold thing about her spread.
- Sasha Grey. Sasha made her debut in porn, so there was no surprise when her October 2010 nude spread was beyond the pale. Now we know why Vinnie Chase puts up with her antics.
- Jaime Faith Edmonson. This redheaded former Miami Dolphins cheerleader was a runner-up on "The Amazing Race 14." She’s a former police officer; somehow, the cops at the donut shop don’t quite measure up.
- Arianny Celeste. Arianny is one of the hottest girls in the UFC octagon, and she proved her merit in the November 2010 issue. You won’t look at those ring cards the same way after this one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …