Being the women behind the rapper can be a hard task to endure, but it's a little easier when you're one of the top 10 hottest rapper wives. Random women are always approaching rappers on a daily basis. Therefore, understanding how to keep your cool and remain a devoted spouse does take skill.
- Beyonce – Beyonce has definitely made a name for herself. She is one of the most recognized women in the world. Therefore, standing along side her rapper husband Jay-Z does not take the limelight off of her at all.
- Shante Broadus – Shante Broadus is the wife of superstar Snoop Dogg. Although her husband has women on him all the time, this little fireball is nothing to be played with. She runs a tight household and definitely can keep her man in line.
- Kimberly Woodruff – Kimberly Woodruff is Ice Cube’s wife. She is rarely seen, but has been married to the rapper turned actor for almost 2 decades.
Co-Co – Co-Co aka Nicole Austin is Ice T’s wife. Most known for her amazing derrière, she has been featured in numerous male magazines and is usually holding on to his arm at events.
Mariah Carey – Mariah Carey is one of those names that does not need a hip-hop husband behind her to get press. This beauty is married to Nick Cannon, who isn’t shy about talking about his lovely wife.
- Crystal – Crystal is Pall Wall’s wife. She is rarely seen and tends to stay out of the limelight a bit. However, she was featured on "THS: Hip-Hop Wives"
- Tiny – "Tiny" Tameka Cottle is T.I’s wife. She is also famous for spending years in the group Xscape and most recently filmed a reality show with her friend and ex wife of Lil Wayne, Toya.
Faith Evans – The widow of the Notorious B.I.G. Although she was presented in a negative light by Biggie Smalls' arch enemy, she still remained one of the top rapper wives at that time.
Amber Najm – Amber is the better half of the rap superstar that is T-Pain. She also remains out of the limelight while her husband drops hit after hit with superstars from all genres.
- Aisha Atkins – Aisha is the spouse of rapper Ja Rule. Although she was never one to be in the limelight, she has been seen out in public with her beau on several occasions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.