10 Hottest Soccer Players' Wives
Making a list of the 10 hottest soccer players’ wives isn’t easy. After all, when you play the world’s most popular sport, it’s only natural that you would attract some of the hottest women in the world as well. While it was tough work that required extensive research, we think we’ve compiled a worthy starting 10 featuring the most stunning soccer players’ wives from around the world.
- Abigail Clancy. If you need proof that being a soccer player has its privileges, look no further than Peter Crouch. If he wasn’t a Portsmouth striker and England international player, he’d likely be the gangly guy in the corner by himself at parties. Instead, he’s managed to snag lingerie and fashion model Abbey Clancy, one of the hottest soccer players’ wives. The two recently announced that she was pregnant with their first child.
- Cheryl Cole. The ex-wife of Chelsea star Ashley Cole is more than just a pretty face: she’s also part of the hit girl group Girls Aloud and a judge on the hit UK talent show “The X Factor.” She’s also one of the soccer players’ wives currently the market, as she served Ashley divorce papers on the eve of the 2010 World Cup after rampant rumors of his cheating surfaced.
- Sylie Van Der Vaart. When you have a wife as beautiful as Dutch international Rafael van der Vaart has, you listen to her opinion - even when it comes to your career. Media reports have suggested that the model’s desire to live in London spurred her husband’s move to Tottenham in the English Premier League in the off-season. Being one of the hottest soccer players’ wives does have its benefits.
- Yolanthe Sneijder Cabau. Not to be outdone by his Holland international teammate, Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder can lay claim to having one of the hottest soccer players’ wives after he married the hottest TV presenter in the Netherlands in July 2010.
- Lorena Bernal. The wife of Spanish striker Mikel Arteta has thrilled TV and film audiences around the world. Along with a successful career in Spain, she has been featured in roles on American TV shows such as “Chuck” and “CSI: Miami.” Who says that soccer players’ wives can’t be talented as well?
- Ilary Blasi. A former child star who is now all grown up, Blasi is now a TV presenter in Italy along with being a popular commercial star. She’s also one of the most stunning soccer players’ wives around, as she is wed to AS Roma and Italy legend Francisco Totti.
- Carly Zucker. The fitness model couldn’t hack it on the hit UK reality show “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!” in 2008, but she was a winner when she married Chelsea and England star Joe Cole a year later. There’s little doubt she could outlast any of the other soccer players’ wives in a test of endurance.
- Alex Curran. Being the wife of England’s captain means inviting controversy, and Steven Gerrard’s lady hasn’t shied away from it. When she isn’t modeling or penning a fashion column for a major tabloid, she can be found getting arrested for fighting at a restaurant or getting into public feuds with other WAGs.
- Michela Quattrociocche. When you are a beautiful and talented Italian actress, the logical next step is to marry a handsome soccer star. That’s the route that Quattrociocche took, as the star of several hit Italian comedies wed Juventus midfielder Alberto Aquilani.
- Danielle Bux. Gary Lineker proved that being a soccer star has its power even after you’ve retired. The former England star and current TV pundit wed the former Miss Hawaiian Tropic in 2009.