Listing the 10 hottest supermodels of the '80s is no easy task because there were so many of them. The 80’s was a time of big hair, expensive cars, god-like pop music stars, and supermodel mayhem. The girls who walk the runway today owe a huge debt to the supermodels of the 80’s, because they heightened the craze of the glamorous profession. The following is a list of the 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
- Christie Brinkley – This iconic supermodel was at the height of her career during the 1980’s. Her trademark style was her blonde hair and striking blue eyes. Christie Brinkley is number 1 on the list of 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
- Cindy Crawford – Cindy appeared to be the girl next door—until she got all glammed up for the runway. Her trademark was her cinnamon-kissed, dark brown hair and that oh so sexy mole that frames her lips. It almost goes without saying that Cindy Crawford would have to be on any list of 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
- Claudia Schiffer – This German beauty had all of the elements of an 80’s supermodel – blonde hair, a gorgeous body, a killer smile, and legs that stretched for miles. One cannot create a list of the 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s without including Claudia Schiffer.
- Paulina Porizkova – Paulina had an exotic beauty that sort of mystified her and set her apart from all the rest. Her dark good looks are legendary, and she will always have a firm spot on any list of the 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
- Iman – Hailing from Somalia, Iman is another exotic beauty whose looks distinguished her from the rest. Her facial structure is the envy of women all over the world and no list of 10 hottest models would be complete without including Iman.
- Linda Evangelista – In addition to her natural good looks, one of the signature trademarks of this supermodel was her versatility. Linda could command the world of modeling as a blonde, brunette, redhead, or a stylish pixie cut. Linda Evangelista is a must for inclusion on a 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s list.
- Elle Macpherson – During the 80’s, Macpherson had a beautiful face, but her strength lied in her amazing body. She graced the pages of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition more than any other supermodel in the 80’s.
- Cheryl Tiegs – By the time the 1980’s rolled around, Cheryl Tiegs had been in the modeling game for a while. However, she held her own with her classic model face and enduringly fit body. Cheryl Tiegs would have to be included on any list of 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
- Naomi Campbell – Although she still makes huge splashes in the fashion world of today, Naomi Campbell was one of the most sought-after supermodels of the 1980’s. It would be an injustice not to include this British-born, beautiful black woman on the list of 10 hottest supermodels of the 80's.
- Carol Alt – Alt’s signature trademark was her fresh face that was reminiscent of the girl-next-door type. As a result, her image could sell limitless amounts of products under the umbrella of the Noxema Corporation. Carol Alt is a nice finish to the list of 10 hottest supermodels of the 80’s.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …