Looking for the 10 hottest swimsuit models? The “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue is a staple of the modeling world, featuring the hottest swimsuit models in the world. The models come from exotic locations such as Australia, Israel and Brazil. They work for everyone from Victoria’s Secret to “Dancing with the Stars” and “Project Runway.” They are some of the most beautiful women in the world.
- Marisa Miller. Marisa Miller got her start modeling at the age of sixteen when two Italian model agents discovered her. She won third place in the “Perfect 10” magazine model search and soon became world famous when she began work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel and became one of the hottest swimsuit models in “Sports Illustrated.” Miller has appeared in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue since 2002, appearing on the cover of the 2008 issue.
- Brooke Burke. Brooke Burke first gained fame when she appeared nude in “Playboy” in May 2001. She hosted the popular travel series “Wild On!” for E! Entertainment TV from 1999 until 2002. She also appeared as one of the hottest swimsuit models in magazines such as "FHM," "Maxim" and "Stuff." In 2008, Burke won the reality television series “Dancing with the Stars.”
- Brooklyn Decker. Model agents discovered Brooklyn Decker at a shopping mall as a teenager. She won a 2003 Model of the Year award before modeling for magazines such as “Cosmopolitan,” “Vogue,” “Glamour” and “FHM.” She first appeared as a swimsuit model in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue in 2006.
- Melissa Haro. Melissa Haro competed in beauty pageants as a child and, at the age of fifteen, entered the Elite Model Look competition. She has worked as a model for Guess, Anti-Flirt and Eres. She first appeared as one of the swimsuit models in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue in 2008.
- Jessica Gomes. Born in Sydney, Australia, Jessica Gomes earned a spot on the TV show “Bush Patrol” and parlayed that into a modeling career. She appeared in magazines such as “Glamour” and “Vogue” and ads for companies such as Victoria’s Secret, Gap and DKNY. She has appeared as a model in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue beginning in 2008.
- Heidi Klum. Heidi Klum began modeling in 1992, winning the first contest she ever entered. The win allowed her to sign a $30,000 contract and she has never looked back. She gained national exposure when she appeared as one of the hottest swimsuit models in the history of the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue as well as for her work as a Victoria’s Secret Angel. She began hosting the realty show “Project Runway” in 2004.
- Tori Praver. Tori Praver caught her break when she became the face for Guess. Since that opportunity, she has appeared on the covers of “Elle,” “Glamour,” “Cover” and “Cosmopolitan.” Her dream was always to become a fashion designer. She developed a new line of swimwear that debuted in the 2009 “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue, her third appearance as a model for the magazine.
- Bar Refaeli. Israeli model Bar Refaeli began her modeling career at the age of eight months old for a baby commercial. She appeared in magazines such as “Maxim,” “Elle” and “GQ” and in 2007 became the first Israeli model to appear in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue. In 2009, Refaeli appeared on the cover as one of the hottest swimsuit models in the issue.
- Fernanda Motta. Fernanda Motta works as a model, actress and TV host for “Brazil’s Next Top Model.” A talent scout discovered Motta at the age of sixteen. She appeared in advertisements for Palmolive, Pantene, Cori and Rolex. She appeared in four issues of the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue as of 2010.
- Ana Beatriz Barros. Agents discovered Brazilian model Anna Beatriz Barros at the age of fourteen while she was vacationing in Rio de Janeiro. She ended up ranked second in the Elite Model Look that year, earning her a spot in the Guess advertising campaign. She modeled for Christian Dior, Oakley, Armani Jeans, Victoria Secret, Chanel and L’Oreal. As of 2010, she has appeared seven times in the “Sports Illustrated" swimsuit issue.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.