If you’ve ever dreamed about being a teenager again, our list of the 10 hottest teen girls will surely take you there. These gorgeous ladies will help you go back in time to those golden years and make you feel like a lucky kid again. Let’s take a peek at the 10 hottest teen girls.
- Dakota Fanning. This beautiful girl from Georgia has been delighting us with her performances since she was just a little girl. Time has passed and in her latest film, “The Runaways,” America’s sweetheart proves to the world that she’s not a little girl anymore; she’s now a naughty woman.
- Emma Roberts. Does the last name Roberts sound familiar to you? Maybe it’s the last name of a woman named Julia? Yes, it’s the same Roberts. This actress, singer-songwriter, and designer is Julia Roberts' niece and she’s as talented and beautiful as her aunt. She’s famous for acting as "Addie Singer" in the Nickelodeon TV show “Unfabulous.”
- Vanessa Hudgens. Vanessa is best known as "Gabriella Montez", the brunette in “High School Musical.” This 5’3” hottie has been in scandals twice since 2007 for appearing in self-taken nude pictures on the internet. Even though she’s learned her lesson, we would be glad to see some more sexy pictures of her, so go ahead Vanessa and show us what you’ve got.
- Kristen Stewart. Kristen is most famous for playing a vampire in the role of "Bella Swan" in the "Twilight" saga. This beautiful girl reveals her sexiest side with Dakota Fanning in the film, “The Runaways” where they show something more than friendship. Ready to take a bite?
- Emma Watson. From vampires to magicians, we’ve seen this girl grow up since she first appeared on the big screen as "Hermione Granger" in the “Harry Potter” series. She’s surprised the entire world by becoming such a sexy teenager! Emma is now doing some modeling and still working on her acting career.
- Taylor Swift. Taylor is a hot American country pop singer and actress. Her beautiful green eyes and wavy blond hair make her the girl next door with the most harmonious voice on earth. Her latest music production is “Speak Now” and she has been awarded with four Grammy’s in 2010 including “Album of the Year.” She’s really talented and gorgeous so if her voice doesn’t catch your attention, her amazing beauty definitely will.
- Hayden Panettiere. “To live without regrets” is what her left flank tattoo means and we’re sure that this hottie does what it says. Hayden is mostly known as the hot cheerleader in the television series “Heroes” where she plays the role of "Claire Bennet", a cheerleader with rapid cellular regeneration powers. Hayden is also a singer and has been nominated for a Grammy Award. Beautiful Hayden, can you be our hero?
- Demi Lovato. Demi’s real name is Demetria Devonne Lovato Hart and she’s a singer and actress best known for appearing on Disney shows. She’s only 18 years old and a close friend of Selena Gomez and the Jonas Brothers. In 2009, she released her second solo album, “Here We Go Again,” and it reached number one on the Billboard 200. Amazing for a beginner!
- Miley Cyrus. Otherwise recognized as "Hannah Montana", this actress acts like a blond but is actually a brunette. Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus, but is known as “Miley,” a nickname she gained for being so smiley as a child. She has three tattoos, including one that says “Just Breathe” under her left breast, another that says “Love” on her ear, and a third one that has the shape of a heart on her ring finger. These are all the reasons why even grown men watch the Disney channel!
- Selena Gomez. She worked as a kid on the show “Barney and Friends” and now that she’s grown up, we all want to be her friend. She’s still doing TV shows for children and is the star of the popular kid’s program “Wizards of Waverly Place” on the Disney channel. “Sel Lena,” as her friends call her, won the KCA award for Best Actress in 2010.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.