10 Ideas For An Afternoon Date
Are you looking for 10 ideas for an afternoon date? Anyone dating knows the challenges of trying to date around working an evening or late night shift. Any evening date idea can be a great afternoon date with that special someone. Just remember, its more about who you are with than where you are.
- Take in a movie. Theaters eager for business in the afternoon show movies at discounted rates. New movies are shown at theaters in the morning, afternoon and evening hours.
- Museums. Museums are open from late morning to late evening. Take your date to an art exhibit, the natural science museum or any local museum for a wonderful afternoon date.
- Miniature golf. Though this may be a weather oriented event, taking a date to a miniature golf course is an inexpensive afternoon date idea. Extend the afternoon by grabbing a bite to eat at the attached eatery.
- Restaurant. All restaurants are open in the afternoon to cater to anyone with time to dine. Take a date to dine at the local deli or a four star restaurant for a great afternoon date.
- Picnic in the park. Pack a lunch or grab some meat to grill at the local park. Follow lunch with park sponsored events such as paddle boating, rock climbing or swimming in the lake.
- Shopping. Shopping in the local mall can be a wonderful way to spend time getting to know someone of interest better. This type of date works wonders around the holiday season when many people are shopping for gifts anyway.
- Clubs/pubs. No matter what type of establishment it is, a local tavern or club is open for business around the lunch hour. Most local pubs have great appetizers and food plus music to listen to while dining.
- Hobbies. If the person you are dating has a similar hobby, a hobby shop will be the perfect place to take this person for an afternoon date. Spend quality time picking out items of interest for solo and partner projects.
- Bingo. Bingo halls are located throughout the country with many games open during the day. If you and your date like to play bingo and are looking for an afternoon date idea, the odds of winning are actually better than a night game where attendance is higher.
- Casinos. If you live near a casino, consider taking a date there. Casinos cater to people with available time during the daytime hours.