10 Ideas For Anniversary Gifts
Every year when your anniversary comes around, you need to sort through the 10 ideas for anniversary gifts that will show your wife or girlfriend how much you love her. A smart man knows the best gift is one that his woman keeps bragging about until the next anniversary. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Memory Lane. Set up a scavenger hunt for your lady love to celebrate your anniversary. Send her to places that have been important in your relationship. This will take some time to set up, but won't cost a lot of money.
- Spa Day. Most women would love to spend time at the spa, but are so busy taking care of everyone else they rarely take time to take care of themselves. Book her a massage and facial, and don’t forget to include the tip.
- Jewelry. When you’ve been with your woman for a long time, jewelry is one of the best gifts you can give her. Every woman needs a pair of diamond stud earrings or a tennis bracelet.
- Night Out. If your woman usually does the planning, the best thing you can do is plan a night out on the town for her. Hire a limo, so you can relax as it takes you from dinner to a lounge or performance. Keep the whole thing a surprise, and she will have the best night of her life.
- Weekend Getaway. Pick your girlfriend up from work on a Friday, after already packing a bag for her and putting it in the trunk of the car. Drive out of town – go to the nearest getaway that’s a few hours away. Spending the night in a hotel is the best way to add a spark to your life.
- Handbag. Most women love handbags. If you notice your girlfriend’s bag is looking old, it's time for an upgrade. Go to her favorite designer store and get her the best handbag of the season. Each day as she carries it, your girlfriend will think of you.
- Create Something. Some of the best gifts come from the heart. If you’re musical, write a song. If you’re artistic, paint a picture. A personalized anniversary gift will win you tons of brownie points.
- Fix Something. If your woman has a squeaky sound coming from her car, go ahead and take care of it for her. Show her that you care about her safety this anniversary.
- Pictures. Take some of the best pictures of your life together and get them framed. Make one for her office and a matching one for yours, and get your anniversary date inscribed on the frame.
- Maid Service. Unless your woman enjoys cleaning as a stress relief, hiring a maid is the gift that keeps on giving. You will have a clean house and a mellow life to celebrate your anniversary.
No matter what anniversary gift you buy, make sure you get something that she will like, not something your ex liked. Pay attention to packaging. If you take a gift card and put it in a cute new wallet, she will appreciate it more and think it’s the best gift she ever has gotten.