10 Ideas For A Date: Denver
Consider yourself lucky if you are searching for 10 ideas for a date in Denver. Fortunately, there are plenty of things to do in Denver and you will find many of them in this list of 10 ideas for a date.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Show the woman you care about that you are an intelligent man by taking her to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Be sure to check the IMAX schedule so you can take in a movie at the museum right after you have seen the exhibits.
- Denver Art Museum. If you prefer to show off your artsy side, consider taking your girl to the Denver Art Museum. The special events, including lectures and wine tasting, make this an easy choice for any list of 10 ideas for a date.
- Sporting Event. Depending on the season, consider taking in a sporting event. There are plenty to choose from, including the Denver Nuggets and Denver Broncos.
- Aquarium. Aquarium, located in downtown Denver, allows customers to dine underwater. Aquarium easily makes the list of 10 ideas for a date because the surrounding fish provide an endless source for conversation, putting an end to awkward first-date silences.
- Farmers Markets. Take your girl downtown to one of several farmers markets. Farmers markets easily make the list of 10 ideas for a date because they show your girl that you support local farmers. As a bonus, there is often live music.
- Musical. Show your date your classier side by taking her to a musical at the Buell Theatre.
- Movies. If you prefer a more old-fashioned date, take your girl to a movie at one of Denver's many downtown theaters, including the Denver Pavilion and AMC Highlands.
- University of Denver. The University of Denver always seems to have something interesting going on. Most of the time, these events are open to the public. So take your date to a lecture, show, or cultural event at the University of Denver. Check the official website for an event calendar.
- Mini Golf. There is a reason mini golf is a classic date idea. It allows you and your date to do something fun and active, which keeps either one of you from having to talk too much. The Adventure Golf and Raceway in Denver has mini-golf and go carts.
- Concert. Denver has plenty of cozy music halls that are perfect for dates. These include the Bluebird Theater and the Ogden Theatre.
Posted on: Nov. 28, 2010