10 Ideas For A Guys Weekend
Having this list of 10 ideas for a guys weekend will certainly help you when you plan your next male only get together. As guys get older, the chance of getting everyone together decreases. This is why it becomes important to plan a guys weekend. This will allow you sit down, catch up, share laughs, and have a good time.
- The beach house. Going to the beach with your closest friends can be a great time. It gives the single guys a chance to meet some attractive women, and the married men a chance to ogle hot women in small bikinis.
- The fishing trip. You can charter a fishing boat for a weekend. The Carolinas, Canada, or Florida are great places to go on an all guys fishing trip.
- The golf tournament. If you and your buddies all enjoy golf, then plan on taking a trip out to an upscale golf resort. You can plan a whole weekend centered on golfing. You can even do it tournament style.
- The cabin. Now, if you are looking for a guys weekend that just involves hunting, fishing, throwing axes, and chopping wood, then head out into the great outdoors, and rent a cabin.
- The ski trip. Going to a ski resort works well for both the skier and non-skier. White powdery slopes and relaxing hot tubs will appeal to just about anyone.
- Mayhem in the city. Sometimes planning a guys weekend does not have to be too extravagant. You can just plan on going to a club or bar in the city and stay at someone’s house or a local hotel.
- Take a Trip to Sin City. Nothing says guys weekend like Las Vegas. The city was pretty much designed by men for men.
- New Orleans. Second on the list of cities that are perfect for a guys weekend is New Orleans. Mardi Gras is an especially good time to visit.
- Extracurricular activities. You can also plan a guys weekend that is not centered on any one specific event or location. Instead, plan a whole weekend full of things like paintballing, rock climbing, golfing, bowling, and card playing.
- Sporting Event. If you all have a favorite sports team, then plan a weekend centered around taking the event in. Just make sure that you include some tailgating.