10 Inexpensive Date Ideas: Denver
Need 10 inexpensive date ideas? If you are looking for an inexpensive date for you and your special someone to enjoy in the Denver area, you are fortunately in luck. The Mile High City offers a wide variety of attractions, restaurants and other date locations that couples of any age can enjoy. Whether you want to spend a fun-filled day with your significant other checking out exotic animals at the Denver Zoo or a romantic evening window shopping on the 16th Street Mall, Denver offers the perfect inexpensive date for any budget.
- Denver Zoo The Denver Zoo is perhaps one of the best inexpensive date locations in the city of Denver. Each month, the Denver Zoo offers a free admission day, allowing you to see elephants, giraffes and other animals for no cost. Even if you do not visit the Denver Zoo on a free day, this date idea costs less than $30. Best of all, the zoo allows outside food and beverage, making it easy for you to treat your special someone to a picnic lunch after watching one of the many shows hosted at the zoo.
- Denver Art Museum Like the Denver Zoo, the Denver Art Museum hosts several free admission days each month. You and you significant other can check out artwork from around the world befor grabbing lunch at one of the many cafes and restaurants located within blocks of the museum.
- Washington Park Located near Smith Lake, Washington Park offers scenic views, walking trails and the perfect location for a romantic picnic. This date idea does not cost any money, making it ideal if you are short on cash.
- Lakewood History Center Located in the city of Lakewood just a few minutes from Denver, the Lakewood History Center is an extremely unique date idea in the Denver Area. The center is right next to Belmar park and features a wide variety of historical buildings that have been restored and can be toured. Take in the history of the city while exploring the nearby walking trails.
- Paris on the Platte For a romantic, yet casual dining experience, Paris on the Platte is the perfect place to enjoy a pizza or a cup of coffee with your significant other. Nestled right next to the Platte River off of 15th Avenue, Paris on the Platte offers a variety of affordable entrees, appetizers and specialty drinks.
- The Shoppe Craving something sweet? The Shoppe is a specialty bakery located right next to the Bluebird Theater on East. Colfax Avenue. The Shoppe serves up many different types of cupcakes in a wide variety of unique flavors. At under $5.00 per person, this is an inexpensive place to treat your girlfriend for dessert.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science If you and your significant other are history buffs, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science is the perfect place to enjoy a day together. From dinosaurs to mummies, this museum hosts a large collection of historical artifacts, as well as an IMAX theater and a planetarium.
- Lakeside Do you love roller coasters but can't afford admission to Elitch Gardens? Lakeside is the perfect date location for you. Located off of 44th Avenue and Sheridan Bouldevard, Lakeside is a large amusement park that costs about half as much as Elitch Gardens. Not only can you ride everything from ferris wheels to wooden roller coasters, you and your special someone can watch the sunset as you paddleboat on the lake.
- Elvis Theater The Elvis Theater is a discount movie theater that allows you to see movies that have been out in theaters for awhile for less than $5.00 per ticket. There are three Elvis theaters located throughout Denver.
- The 16th Street Mall Whether you can afford to shop or just want to spend some quality time together, you can easily spend an entire day browsing the 16th Street Mall. An outdoor mall located in the heart of Denver, the 16th Street Mall is filled with a variety of stores, restaurants and other attractions.