10 Insane Snowboarding Tricks
Snowboarding can be one of the most awesome sports if you know how to do some insane snowboarding tricks, perhaps even these 10 insane snowboarding tricks. It's a great way to get your adrenaline pumping on those cold snowy days. Snowboarding can be enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels, but if you are a professional snowboarder, there are 10 insane snowboarding tricks that are great to try out. Before you attempt these, make sure you have on your protective gear correctly.
- Double MCTwist 1260. This is one of the most insane tricks. Doing this requires skill and practice. The double MCTwist 1260 is performed while you're airborne. While in the air, you perform three horizontal rotations while grabbing the board. Then you do two vertical flips.
- Rail 180. The rail 180 involves rail action. You perform this one by doing a 180 degree turn while you're on the rail, then you do another 180 degree turn as you get off on the other end of the rail.
- Boardslide Como. This insane snowboarding trick is derived from a trick called the "cheyne". When you are near an obstacle, such as a rail, you place the snowbaord perpendicular along the rail. The foot that leads passes over the top of the rail.
- Grinding Trick. This is another insane snowboarding trick involving a rail. This trick involves grinding, or tricks that can be performed without snow. This involves sliding along the rail and bending your knees as you land. You can also try spinning and grabbing the board before landing.
- Wheelie 180. The slope is used for the wheelie 180. Crouch and place your weight on your front foot. Continue by lfting the back of the board off the ground and perform a 180 degree turn.
- 360 Degree Turn. A 360 degree turn is pretty simple and the steps are in its name. This is a full circle turn performed going up the slope, leaning back and pivoting your foot to spin in a full circle.
- The King. This is a combination of two tricks called the "chicken salad" and "roast beef" (hearing the names may make you hungry) to make one insane snowboarding trick. The "chicken salad" is when your hands go through your legs and touch the heel of the snowboard. Then you do the "roast beef" by using your back hand to grab the heel edge.
- The Queen. This insane snowboarding trick is another combination of other tricks called the "taipan" and "canadian bacon". This involves banding to make the knees touch the board while in mid air and having your hands pass your legs from behind.
- Japan Air. This insane snowboarding trick involves grabbing the toe edge of the snowboard and putting the board close to your upper arm.
- Shifty. This is an aerial snowboarding trick that involves twisting the body and rotating the board 90 degrees. It can be performed either from the front or back of the snowboard.