Think about these ten inspirational quotes from Kobe Bryant next time you or your children are looking for a boost of motivation. Kobe Bryant has risen to be one of the most respected basketball players in the league right now. Through all of his hard ships and troubles, he has still made it to the top. The ten inspirational quotes from Kobe Byrant can be hung up in an office or a bedroom. You can also use these ten motivational quotes as a background on your computer, written over a picture of your choice. Another way in which you can use these ten inspirational quotes from Kobe Bryant would be to send them in e-mails or text messages. Either way, these ten inspirational quotes from Kobe Bryant are sure to keep you motivated throughout your day.
- "I do not want to be the next Michael Jordan. I want to only be Kobe Bryant."
- "I'll do whatever it takes to win a game, whether I'm sitting on the bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a team mate, or hitting the game winning shot."
- "These guys say that NBA players are one in a million. I told them I am going to be that one in a million."
- "My parents are my backbone. Still are. They're the only group that will support you whether you score zero, or you score 40."
- "You just try to take it one day at a time. You step on the basketball court and just play. It's fun. I'm comfortable with it."
- "In the second half, they looked to stop everyone else, and I just got going. I picked up the momentum and got the game going."
- "You just stay patient. That's all."
- "I have my own identity….I wish people would let it be and just let me be Kobe."
- "What I'm doing right now? I'm chasing perfection."
- "Everthing negative — challenges and pressures — they are just an opportunity for me to rise."
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …