If you are looking to maintain a conversation, consider a few interesting questions to ask women. You can use these questions exactly as they are, or take your own spin on them. Either way, don't let things lag with large moments of silence. Some of these questions may be answered with a word or two, so follow up with asking why they chose that answer.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years? This is a great question to ask women because it gives you some idea of where they are headed in life.
- Where is your ideal vacation destination? This question to ask women lets you know where they have traveled, where they would like to travel, and what types of atmospheres they are interested in when it comes to time away from work and responsibility.
- If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it? This is an interesting question to ask anyone. It is lighthearted, low pressure and is just something fun to think about. Sometimes, it can be a conversation started that leads to the discussion on other things.
- What would the perfect date be like? If you are looking to spend time with this woman, you want to get to know her and the types of thing she enjoys. Later on in the relationship, this information may come in handy if you really messed something up and need to make it up to her.
- Which celebrity would you enjoy going to dinner with? This leads the conversation towards modern times. It also brings up another set of questions including, where would you take them, what would you talk about and do you have a backup guest in case they can't make it.
- If someone were to write your autobiography, what would the title be? This one may take a while to answer, but it gives a perspective on how she views herself and the life that she is leading.
- What is the last book that you read? Another interesting question for women that can give you some idea of her interests and what she does in her spare time.
- What is your family like? This an interesting question to ask women because it actually can give you a lot of insight into what they are like. Listen to the way she describes everyone and who she seems to speak highly of and who she isn't all that fond of.
- If you could be any type of animal, what would you be? While it may seem a little corny, this is an interesting question to ask women because it isn't expected and it takes some time to come up with the answer. As with many of the other questions, you can follow up with asking why she chose that particular animal.
- What are the top three qualities that you look for when it comes to men? Be careful with this one, especially if you aren't sure that she is interested in you. If she is, it may shed a little light on what she finds attractive about you.
When it comes to interesting questions to ask women, you will find that no matter what the question, you will find out something about her. Even in you have to read between the lines a little.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.