Learn about 10 Kobe Bryant quotes about life and use his words of wisdom to inspire your life. Kobe Bryant is a Los Angeles Lakers basketball player. He was born in 1978 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He has had phenomenal success in his basketball career since 1996. He is a shooting guard, is 6'6" and weighs 205 pounds.
- Kobe Bryant on the importance of family. Kobe Bryant said, "My parents are my backbone. Still are. They're the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40." Family, especially parents, are often our biggest fans. Remember that and appreciate their dedication to you.
- Kobe Bryant on being yourself. Kobe Bryant said, "I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant." It's important to be yourself whether you're a famous ball player or you. Anyone who cares about you only wants you to be yourself.
- Kobe Byrant on hardships in life. Kobe Bryant said, "Everything negative–pressure, challenges–is all an opportunity for me to rise." This inspirational quote can be used to help you turn an adversity into a positive experience.
- Kobe Bryant on winning. Kobe Bryant said, "I'll do whatever it takes to win games, whether it's sitting on a bench waving a towel, handing a cup of water to a teammate or hitting the game-winning shot." The ability to be a team player and to do what is necessary is a skill anyone can use.
- Kobe Bryant on improving oneself. Kobe Bryant said, "I'm chasing perfection." Always wanting to improve helps anyone become a better ball player or salesman or whatever they strive to do in life. Learn what is necessary to improve to chase perfection.
- Kobe Bryant on patience. Kobe Bryant said, "You just stay patient, that's all." In any endeavor, patience is indeed a virtue. Knowing that good things will come can be the incentive to sit back and wait for the right time.
- Kobe Bryant on regrets. Kobe Bryant said, "Sometimes, I do wonder what college would have been life. But I made my decision." We all make decisions that we sometimes wonder later about. Was it the right decision? Should I have done things differently?
- Kobe Bryant on being a team player. Kobe Bryant said, "There's been a lot of talk of me being a one-man show but that's simply not the case. We win games when I score 40 points and we've won when I score 10." Knowing that you can't do it all all the time or all by yourself is key to being a team player. Each team member brings positive traits to the table.
- Kobe Bryant on setting goals. Kobe Bryant said, "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess." When you strive to play or work at a higher standard, you can set your goals higher than others. Think of this when you do anything in life.
- Kobe Bryant on keeping his cool. Kobe Bryant said, "When I'm finished playing, I want people to say, 'He handled this well, he kept his cool.'" Staying calm and not throwing fits is key to success in life. Knowing when to take a stand and when to play it cool is important.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.