10 Largest High School Football Stadiums
Wondering where the 10 largest high school football stadiums are located? Since American football is one of the most popular high school sports, administrators are trying to make larger and better facilities to accommodate their fans. Here are the 10 largest high school football stadiums.
- Alamo stadium. This is the largest high school football stadium with the seating arrangement for 23,000 people. This stadium situated in San Antonio, Texas is a home ground for a lot of high schools like Jefferson high school, Sam Houston high school, Burbank high school.
- Fawcett Stadium. A stadium with seating capacity of 22,375 people is the one of the largest high school football stadiums.
- Memorial stadium in Mesquite, Texas. This is located on the campus of West Mesquite high school. It has a capacity of around 20,000 people.
- Ratliff Stadium in Odessa, Texas. It is a home field for two public high schools, Odessa and Permian high school. It has a capacity of 19,302 people.
Eagle Stadium in Allen, Texas. This is the newest and most popular stadium of the state. It has a seating capacity of 18,000 people. The home school of this stadium is Allen high school (Allen, Texas).
- San Angelo stadium in Texas. This is the fourth largest high school football stadium in Texas. It can hold 17,500 people in a game.
- Stallworth Stadium. This stadium is a home field for two high schools in Baytown, Texas. It has a capacity of 16,500 people.
- Paul Brown Tiger Stadium in Massillon, Ohio. This is one of the largest high school football stadiums. It has a seating capacity of 16,392. The home school of this stadium is Washington High School.
- Stadium Bowl, Tacoma, Washington. This is one of the oldest and biggest arenas of football. It has a seating capacity of 15,000 people.
- Bazemore and Hyder stadium in Valdosta, Georgia. It is one of the largest high school football stadiums. It has the seating capacity of 10,349 people and is going under renovations to increase the capacity to 11,249 seats.