10 Lies Men Tell Women
Sadly, there are way more than 10 lies men tell women, but the below falsehoods are some of the more frequent that might be uttered. Of course, no woman believes any of these lies so, gentlemen, you should just come clean. Also, if she catches you lying, she'll never believe anything you say again...
- "Of course we're exclusive!" This lie happens when you've been with someone else and she can tell. Sometimes, your own guilty look or downward eye cast will give you a way. So, either become a better liar or stop seeing other women.
- "I only had two beers." Beer breath is sure to give you away, along with that manly stagger you think you've adopted which is really a drunk walk.
- "I was out with friends." If you tell this lie, better make sure your lover wasn't wearing perfume or lipstick...
- "Of course I wasn't smoking dope!" Your girly giggle and enlarged pupils will betray you every time. And, don't walk in the house and head straight for the cheetos...
- "I was at work!" This lie is usually told when you come into the house hours late and haven't called with an excuse earlier. This lie is just plain old stupid as it's too easy for her to prove you weren't at work.
- "Sure, I stuck to the diet you put me on!" Those McDonald's receipts for double fish fillets and large fries will be a problem.
- "Yes, that necklace is too 24 karat gold!" When her neck turns green, there's no defending this lie men tell women.
- "That diamond is TOO a full karat; maybe the cut makes it look small." She can easily cut this lie in two by walking into the nearest jeweler so don't even try it. And, if there's a visible flaw in the diamond, please don't give it!
- "That was work calling." If you're out with your woman and you glance at your ringing cell phone without answering it, don't even try this excuse. And, you'd better keep that cell phone on you or she'll be looking through your missed calls in no time flat.
- "No, those pants don't make you fat." Unlike the above lies men tell women, this lie has the best intentions. It means that you really do care about her feelings and are trying to protect her. If she knows you're lying when you tell her she doesn't look fat, she'll only love you more.