The list of 10 life quotes from "Gossip Girl" all have one thing in common; they made us wonder. Some of the lines from the infamous show have left us laughing, while others have left us with tears of sadness. Careful when using these quotes in daily life, non-fans of the show just might call the men in white coats.
- "Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours." On the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl," this one tops takes the cake. When Blair can't wait to hear "I love you", she gives this pretty obvious hint. By the way, it worked for her.
- "I'm gay". Two little words that make the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." When Eric bravely blurted these words, his life, and the lives of those around him changed forever. Funny how powerful those two little words are.
- "Who says 'seal the deal?". This entry on the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl" is Nate's response to society "catch words." How many of us have felt the same way when hearing the catch word or phrase of the day spewed from random mouths. Use this one often.
- "Maybe if musicians got off their blogs and picked up their guitars, the music business would be in better shape." This entry on the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl" is a direct slap fom Rufus at the effect the Internet has had on the music scene. With musicians spending all their time online blogging to fans, trying to sell music and updating their social networking status, just when do they have time to write music?
- "For people like us, a college degree is just an accessory, like a Malawian baby or a poodle." Chuck's ode to the idle rich makes the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." This statement is why there will always be the haves and the have-nots in the world.
- "Only a masochist could ever love such a narcissist." Blair's powerful statement on ego makes the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." Seriously, who wants to spend their time with someone who can't see the world passed the end of their nose?
- "You're like my sister. And with our families, we need each other." This quip from Serena makes the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." We don't get to choose our families, but we do get to choose our friends. Sometimes, the second part is the better option.
- "Who said this family wasn't cool". Dan says it all with his addition to the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." For those blessed with a family that loves you, there is nothing to be embarrassed of.
- "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here." Blair's lesson in owning your reputation makes the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl." Really, isn't she right? Why fight it?
- "Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness, didn't know where to shop." The last on the list of life quotes from "Gossip Girl" kinda sums up the attitude of the younger generation of wealthy. Who says that a diamonds aren't a girl's best friend?
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …