These 10 loudest college football stadiums are on the list because their rowdy fans never shut up. If you love it loud then these college football stadiums are for you. College football is wildly popular. College football attracts students, alumni and the purists. These ten loudest college football stadiums rival sitting next to a jet fighter as it takes off. These loudest college football stadiums are not lonely loud but they will rock the stadium.
- Michigan Stadium. Situated in Ann Harbor, Michigan the home off the Wolverines is one of the loudest stadiums in the country. The Wolverines have a storied history among College football and loud fans is definitely part of that history.
- Beaver Stadium. Located in University park, Pennsylvania and the home of the Nittany Lions, also known as the home of Joe Paterno. Beaver stadium is an outdoor stadium that brings Penn States loudest and wildest fans to the game making this an awesome venue.
- Neyland Stadium. This is the home of the Tennessee Volunteers and resides in the great city of Knoxville. The Vols are a loud and proud group of football fans. If you want to dial up loud, then take on a game when the rival SEC opponent is in town.
- Memorial Stadium. This is where you will hear “Go Big Red” as the earth shakes beneath you. This is the home of the Nebraska Cornhuskers and one of, if not the loudest stadium in the nation.
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. This this is gator country. Affectionately known as the Swamp at Florida Field, the home of the Florida Gators is a loud and rowdy location. One of the most dominate college football venues.
- Tiger Stadium. Death Valley is the home of the Louisiana State University Tigers. Baton Rogue is a wonderful local for football and their fans are some of the best in the nation. Death Valley or Deaf Valley is a definite top ten for the loudest college football stadiums.
- Ohio Stadium. Situated in Columbus, Ohio campus is a long time college football icon. The Horseshoe is an iconic location that boasts many historic moments in college football. It also posses a wonderful shape to keep the ruckus in the stadium.
- Texas Memorial Stadium. This is College Station, Texas entry to the loudest college football stadium. Everything is bigger in Texas and noise is not excluded. These fans are loud and provide a deafening “Hook ‘em Horns” to intimidate their teams opponents.
- Bryant – Denny Stadium. This is named after one of the legends of College Football. This Alabama based stadium is the pride of the south. With a storied history and bright future the home of the Crimson Tide shows no signs of dropping off this list.
- Sanford Dome. The Bulldogs have many things going for them. The great state of Georgia, peaches, hotties and the Bulldogs. No wonder these kids are loud and rowdy, you would be too if you had all this to cheer for.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.