The ten loudest stadiums in America are what sports is all about as hoards of people yell and scream their teams into victory each and every game. These loudest stadiums at times give the home team the advantage they need to disrupt the opponents concentration across America. Stadiums may house some of the wildest fans and when they are at their loudest then the opposing players know they are in hostile territory. The loudest stadiums always bring another added dimension to their respective sport in America to the point that even commentators have the acknowledge it. Here are the ten loudest stadiums in America:
- Arrowhead Stadium. One of the largest stadiums in the NFL boasts the infamous distinction of the "Sea of Red." Their over 80,000 seating capacity guarantees their games are some of the loudest ever.
- LSU Tiger Stadium. A popular venue set in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, also has the dubious name of Death Valley amongst college football circles. It is considered the loudest college stadium that one game in 1988 registered at earthquake levels in a seismograph!
- Rupp Arena. The Kentucky Wildcats play college hoops to a frenzy of fanatics that create a roar rivaling their namesake. The stadium is the largest at 23,500 for basketball events in the country and each appearance in the NCAA tournament are clear examples.
- Joe Louis Arena. The hockey stadium houses the Detroit Red Wings and seats over 20,000 fans each game. The largest indoor venue in Detroit, Michigan, contributes to loud screaming and booing after each victory and loss.
- Qwest Field. Seattle Seahawks battle in what many consider one of the loudest stadiums in the NFL during the regular season and home playoffs. The crowe noise has been accused of causing many false start penalties for visiting teams.
- Invesco Field at Mile High. The stadium where the Denver Broncos play professional football not only has the advantage of having some of the loudest fans. The field is one mile above sea level which makes the air very thin and allegedly difficult for opposing players.
- Home Depot Center. Home to the MLS Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team displays numerous fans and spectacles to each of their games such as fireworks. This combination make this one of the loudest venues to watch soccer in America for many who visit it.
- ARCO Arena. The Sacramento Kings call this stadium home and many other sports events such as the UFC and Ice Shows. The fans explode and create the ideal loud environment for these glorious shows.
- Autzen Stadium. The Oregon Ducks compete in this intimidating locale with its student body yelling and screaming to victory. In its 41st season, the stadium is considered one of the top ten college sports venues.
- Metrodome. The Vikings have played in this domed monster since 1982 and there's a big reason why. The noise levels from their fans cause many false start penalties to opposing teams that they have to practice against it.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.