10 Love Making Secrets
If you’ve found the love of your life, but something seems to be lacking in the sex department, take a read through these 10 love making secrets. Make a commitment to each other to consider these tips (starting tonight) to add some sizzle to your lovemaking and build more passion in your partnership.
- Fantasies may be mutual. Both of you may have sexual fantasies that you haven’t shared with each other—it could be as simple as asking her to kiss you behind the ears or as crazy as doing it on a park bench. What’s most important is trusting each other enough to share these thoughts. Your partner is just as likely to have a fantasy that may be exciting for you, too.
- Setting the mood makes a difference. It may seem corny to put on romantic music, sprinkle the bed with rose petals and light candles, but these special touches actually make all the difference. Highlighting the moment in this way will make sex all the more important and special for the both of you.
- Hot showers are arousing. Hot water stimulates blood circulation, which is a contributing factor in your body’s arousal, so prepare your bodies for a steamy night with a long, hot shower. You may not even make it to the bed!
- Massages have a dual purpose. Don’t be self-conscious about your massaging style. The point is to touch every part of your partner’s body. It will make her feel loved, but at the same time will relax and prepare her body for your session of love making.
- There is no time limit for foreplay. Foreplay can last the whole day or even the whole week. Imagine the buildup of excitement as you talk dirty to your partner, grab her bottom in passing and send her seductive smiles for an extended period of time. The more you hold yourself back, the more satisfying your love making will be.
- Don’t forget foreplay without touching. It can be a real turn on to watch your lady pleasure herself. Set a time limit during which neither of you can touch each other and excite your senses by feasting your eyes on her beautiful body and hearing her moans of bliss.
- The anticipation in oral sex is just as important. Many women and men start giving oral sex with too much energy from the get-go. It’s actually more pleasurable to start slow by licking and kissing the vagina, then working up to sucking more forcefully.
- Your favorite position will change. Humans seek novelty and that definitely goes for sexual habits as well. Your woman may prefer missionary now, but the position may no longer give her pleasure after some time. Continually change it up and be open to entangling your bodies in new ways.
- Only some women can achieve orgasm through intercourse. It had become an almost manly purpose to have the woman achieve orgasm from sex alone, but some women simply cannot orgasm without clitoral stimulation. Focus more generally on pleasing your woman, rather than on the specific method.
- It’s not just about speeding up. The classic method of love making involves slow penetration that builds up to climax—no wonder it gets boring after a while. Try changing the speed and tempo of your sexual experience by slowing down when you’ve almost reached orgasm, then building up again.