10 Luxury Christmas Gift Ideas
Now that you're ready to shop, here are 10 luxury Christmas gift ideas. There's no better way to show how much you care than to give someone a luxury gift that they would not consider buying for themselves. Whenever they use it they will thing of you.
- Rolex Watch. Rolex watches are known for their simple and functional elegance. This is a luxury gift that anyone can appreciate. Even though most people keep time on the phones, wearing a Rolex makes you want to check the time every five minutes.
- Cashmere sweater. During the cold winter months, a warm and cozy cashmere is a great luxury gift. A high quality cashmere sweater can last for ten years, when it is properly cared for.
- E-reader. If there is a person on your list who loves to read, an e-reader is the perfect luxury gift. Now your favorite book work can carry hundreds of books around with them in a device that weighs less than one paperback book. Make sure you also get them a cover to protect this luxury gift.
- Smart Phone. If you know someone who carries a cell phone that doesn't go on the Internet, it might be time to upgrade them to a smart phone. This is a great luxury gift for the person in your life who never upgrades their own technology.
- Leather Gloves. During cold months, gloves are a necessity. Leather gloves are a great luxury gift for someone who spends time communing. Leather gloves add a touch of class to every outfit, while keeping them warm.
- iPad. The iPad is one of the hottest new technology items on the market. A lot of people want it, but the price tag doesn't fit into their budget. The iPad is a luxury item that many people would love to see under the Christmas tree.
- Blu Ray DVD Player. If there is a movie buff on your list, a top of the line blu-ray player is the perfect luxury gift. This will give them top of the line machine to re-create the theater experience in their own home.
- Flat Screen HDTV. Once you give them a new blu ray player, they will need a flat screen high definition tv to watch movies on to maximize their entertainment experience. The newest models produce pictures so clear it's like being on the movie set! This gift may be hard to wrap, but it's a luxury gift that everyone in the family will enjoy.
- Spa Day. For the overworked and stressed out person in your life, a gift certificate for a spa day - with tip included - is a great luxury gift. Nothing is more precious than time, and giving them a chance to relax and let someone else take care of them will be appreciated.
- Designer Luggage. If you have a frequent traveller on your list, designer luggage is a great luxury gift. Buy them one or two piece from a designer that they like, and they will love it.
Now that you have some ideas for some great luxury gifts, it is time to shop. Remember if you're ordering online to check on the shipping dates so your gift will arrive in time for the holidays. Enjoy shopping!