10 Luxury Sport Cars
If you're ready to buy a luxury sports car, here's a list of 10 luxury sports cars to test drive before you buy one. A luxury sports car is the perfect vehicle for people without kids, or someone who wishes they had been a race car driver. Any of these cars will get you where you need to go in style. Each car caters to a different portion of the luxury market, but all of them will get you noticed.
- Audi TT. On the cheaper side, is the Audi, which provides European styling, luxury and speed for under $40,000 for the basic model. This two door sports car is available as a coupe or a roadster.
- Corvette. If you want to support American luxury cars, the Corvette is your best bet. This classic car will give you hours of driving excitement, with a long history of performance. If you don't know how to drive a manual transmission, you can buy an automatic Corvette.
- BMW Z4. This German luxury car comes in a convertible model so you can feel the wind in your hair while you cruise down the road. This sports car is a great choice for a speed demon who wants a lot of power with a 3.2 litre engine.
- Mercedes SLK. Another German option for someone who wants to straddle traditional and sporty in a luxury sports car. The SLK provides creature comforts on the interior matched with a sporty exterior. It is notable for the retractable hardtop, which makes it a good choice for cold climates.
- Porsche Boxster. For your first luxury sports car, the Boxster is an easy way to enter the market. The clean lines appeal to most people's sensibilities, and the horsepower will get you back to work quickly so you can pay for it. The body stying is true to Porsche's older models.
- Porsche Cayman. The Porsche Cayman provides a step up the luxury ladder from the Porsche Boxster. A man who drives the Cayman announces to the world that he has arrived!
- Bugatti Veyron. When money is no object, hop behind the wheel of a Bugatti. The attention to detail and the base price of over two million dollars, separates the Bugatti from other luxury sports cars.
- Lotus Exige. When you're looking for a weekend luxury sports car that is speedy, this fits the bill. The Exige is tailored for the race scene more than trips to the office or grocery store.
- Jaguar XKR-S. Serious drivers with serious bank accounts feel comfortable behind the wheel of the XKR-S. Although Jaguar enthusiasts will defend them to the death, these cars tend to need a lot of repairs, but when they're working, they provide luxury on four wheels.
- Aston Martin DBS. The British Aston Martin is enjoying a Renaissance of popularity, thanks in part to mention in several recent rap songs, and features in movies. The V12 under the hood can back up the flash of this luxury sports car.
Now that you have some ideas about which luxury cars are on the market, get behind the wheel and test a few of them out. After you buy one, make sure you get good insurance. These luxury cars can be magnets for thieves, and you want to protect your investment. Drive Safe!