10 Luxury Sports Car
Drive in comfort and style, but beware, these 10 luxury sports cars will steal your heart away! Let’s face it. The most likely reason you want to own a luxury sports car is not just because you love beautiful cars, but because they’re also status symbols. If you want to show people that you’ve got it made, one of the many things in life that you’ve got to have is a luxury sports car.
- Chevrolet Corvette. The Chevrolet Corvette takes the best of both worlds combining speed, power and beauty at an affordable price. Its sensual styling combined with high-end performance makes it one of the most elegant and meanest of sports cars.
- Lotus Elise. This baby is built for speed and performance and can go from 0 to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds. It is first and foremost a race car, secondarily a luxury car. If your main reason for buying a sports car is to burn rubber, then the Lotus Elise is definitely for you.
- Porsche Cayman. Seductive, commanding and fast. These words describe the Porsche Cayman. Underneath that sleek exterior is an engineering masterpiece that not only packs a lot of horsepower, but also handles well. “This is the sort of car that you wear like a tailored suit,” according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Porsche Boxster. The Porsche Boxster has everything you want from a sports car and luxury car. This car handles well. It is sporty yet comfortable. The Porsche Boxster a perfect blend of luxury, beauty and utility.
- Lotus Exige. The Lotus Exige can take you from zero to mind-blowing speeds in just three seconds. This car isn’t for the average driver. If your main consideration is luxury, then look elsewhere. The Lotus Exige is engineered for top racetrack performance. If you want a car that’s fast and agile, then this baby is for you.
- Mercedes-Benz SLK. Sleek, sporty and elegant, these are the qualities that set the Mercedes-Benz SLK apart from the rest. Beneath that ultra sleek exterior is a powerful engine designed for optimal performance on the highway. Despite its sporty appearance and all that horsepower underneath the hood, the Mercedes-Benz SLK has a surprisingly easy handling dynamics.
- Audi A5. The Audi A5 combines elegance, style, utility and sporty handling dynamics. This car is responsive, has an easy handling and is an all-wheel drive. The Audi A5 may not rank among the sportiest of cars, but it is definitely practical and comfortable.
- BMW Z4. BMW Z4 is one of the best all-around roadsters. Its luxurious, elegant and sporty design makes it an all in one sports car-luxury car.
- Audi TT. Attractive, sexy and sporty. The Audi TT is an excellent choice with its unique, attention-grabbing exterior design, featuring a lavish interior cabin and standard all-wheel drive system. Not only that, the Audi TT's easy handling dynamics make it an ideal everyday car.
- Audi A6. Audi A6 has a near perfect interior and easy handling dynamics. Its performance rivals those of many of its peers. The car combines elegant styling and utility. All these, plus a wide array of powertrain options makes this car a truly great buy.